012

TWO WEEKS LATER

TWO WEEKS LATER

With the prisoners now back at Bella Rave, everything for the most part seemed to go back to normal. For others, they were still dealing. Floyd eventually got appointed permission to visit his daughter, highly supervised of course. Harley got her espresso machine and an additional three years off of her sentence for impressive behaviour. Croc got his HD-3D TV, enjoying his private sewer a little more everyday. Chels-, I mean, Heather, was given a two year sentence for the Aggravated Assault but still given the opportunity to "visits" with Digger. They only lasted for a half an hour but Digger always eventually bribed the guard to leave during them so the two could have time to fool around.

Chelsea sat across from Digger, both of their hands handcuffed to the metal table

Chelsea sat across from Digger, both of their hands handcuffed to the metal table. Chelsea looked up at the guard, who was heavily armed and looked straight forward before back at Digger, "New officer?" 

Digger nodded, "Flag found out I was paying off Peters." 

Chelsea let out a laugh, sighing as she pulled at the handcuffs. They remained silent until she spoke up again. "You know, I found out where I remember you from." 

Digger looked across at her, grinning, "Oh yeah?" 

"Yeah," she nodded, "Why didn't you just tell me that we've met?" 

He shrugged, "Don't know. Wanted a new first impression, I guess." 

Chelsea chuckled, tilting her head, "Hm, creepy, mysterious guy from the strip club or boomerang wielding maniac? Hard decision." 

Suddenly, a huge explosion was heard through out the prison. A man's voice came through the guard's radio, "They're everywhere! Code Seven!" He screamed and suddenly a familiar laugh erupted on the radio. 

"Oh fuck," Digger laughed, "This should be good." 

The guard began panicking, unlocking the cell, "Stay here!" 

Chelsea held up her cuffed hands, "Don't think were going anywhere, anytime soon." Before the guard could leave the room, a blast knocked him back into the nearest wall, knocking him unconscious. Smoke and filth filled he room, making it hard for the two criminals to see. A gang of what seemed like, soldiers entered the room, waving their guns around. 

"Clear!" One of them yelled as Chelsea and Digger watched a girl enter the room. 

"Holy fucking shit," Chelsea gasped, her jaw dropping. "Who's that?" 

Digger whispered, leaning in. "My dead sister."

The End

SIIIIKE BITCH YOU THOUGHT LMAOOOOOO

but seriously though i dont know if i should continue this cause this is basically the end of the movie is where joker breaks harley out and idk what happens after that so let me know if you think i should continue this.