009

PRESENT

PRESENT

When the group got up to the building, the scene was even more scary up close. They watched as Enchantress worked her magic, guarded by the deformed men and a huge being,
Rick explained that was her brother.

Amanda was hanging in the middle of it all, her brain being drained by Enchantress. "That's where she's getting all her information from," Rick whispered. Chelsea noticed the sadness in his face as they continued to watch what was his girlfriend but stayed silent.

"What do we do?" Harley asked.

"First, we should take care of Big Brother over there," Floyd gestured to the tall being. Rick nodded, "He's right. We kill him, it makes the job ten times easier." The group made their way over to giant pillars, closer to the action.

"How do we distract him?" Chelsea asked, rubbing her leg.

"I can do it," Chato spoke up, gaining everyone's attention.

"What?" Floyd asked.

"You sure about this?" Chelsea questioned and Chato nodded.

"You stupid fools hiding behind the structures," Enchantress' haunting voice called out to the group, "Come out now."

Harley began walking from the hiding place, "Well, okay."

Floyd grabbed the collar of her shirt, pulling her back "Get your ass back here."

"Surrender now and no one will endure my wrath."

Harley looked around at everyone, "We might as well do what the bitch says."

"No," Rick deadpanned.

"I can give you what you truly want, what you crave. Bow down to me." Soon, images flushed through the group's minds. Harley had a normal family life with the Joker, Chelsea's sister was still alive and they were reunited, Floyd was with his daughter, Katana had her husband back, Chato's family were happy together, Rick woke up next to June every morning.

"It's not real," Rick said, trying to snap everyone out of their dreams, "Guys."

"He's right!" Chato's hands bursted into flames, "I can't undo what I've done!" Suddenly, Chato went after Enchantress' brother, fighting him with all the anger he had

"He married me," Harley sang, dreamily.

"We were on a nude beach in Brazil," Digger put his arm around Chelsea and she scoffed, nudging him in the chest.

"None of it was real, she's just tricking us," Chelsea said and that's when the group heard the fighting.

Chato was in full El Diablo mode, throwing punches at the thing, knocking it down.

"Diablo!" Rick yelled, "Get him in the corner!"

"Kick his ass!" Harley yelled and Floyd began cheering him on. Soon, Enchantress' brother began defending Chato, slowly turning him back into human form.

"Bomb's in place," A seal chimed in on Rick's radio.

"Blow it!" Chato yelled, trying to fight.

"No!" Chelsea yelled, looking at Rick, "You can't just kill him!"

"Just do it! It's okay," Chato shouted to Rick.

Rick looked from Chelsea to Chato as he was being beaten and sighed. His finger hovered on the triggered for a couple seconds before coming down. As soon as Rick set off the bomb, a huge explosion engulfed almost everything in flames, including Chato and the being.