PLAYLIST

1.

"I said tell me your name, is it sweet? She said, 'my boy it's Dagger.'"
Chelsea Dagger, The Fratellis

2.

"If women were religiously recognized sexually, we wouldn't have to feel the need to show our ass, it's to feel free. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, sold my soul and yeah, the truth hurts."
Sex Yeah, Marina and the Diamonds.

3.

"It's been getting so hard, living with the things you do to me. My dreams are getting so strange, I'd like to tell you everything I see."
Ballroom Blitz, Sweet

4.

"As I watch you disappear into the ground, my one mistake was that I couldn't let you down. So I'll waste my time, I'll burn my mind on miss nothing."
Miss Nothing, The Pretty Reckless

5.

"'And all I ever want is breaking me apart', I said to the thing that I once was."
Toes, Glass Animals

6.

"I'm young and I love to be young. I'm free and I love to be free. To live my life the way I want, to say and do whatever I please.
You Don't Own Me, Grace

7.

"You don't wanna fall in love, I know. I'm not someone you should trust, I know."
Child's Play, Drake

8.

"Sexual, hey girl, if you wanna feel sexual, you can always call up a professional, they stick pins in you like a vegetable."
Mrs. Potato Head, Melanie Martinez

9.

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for her. Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her."
Cherry Pie, Warrant

10.

"A loser hides behind a mask of my disguise and who I am today is worse than other times. You don't know what I've done, I'm wanted and on the run, so I'm taking this moment to live in the future."
Message Man, Twenty One Pilots

11.

"Don't do love, don't do friends I'm only after success. Don't need a relationship, I'll never soften my grip."
Oh No, Marina and The Diamonds

12.

"You wanna know my gang, Suicide squad. Pistol on my waist, I might make a mistake. Dead shot, head shot, oh my God, am I crazy?"
Purple Lamborghini, Rick Ross

13.

"Love, it will get you nowhere.
You are on your own, lost in the wild, so come to me now."
Psycho, Muse

14.

"Baby, I got me, only friend I need. Are you fucking with the team?"
Team, Iggy Azalea

15.

"Other boys you may have dated, serrated your heart with a slice.
But the cut of your love never hurts. Baby, it's a sweet butter knife."
Crazy=Genius, Panic! At The Disco

16.

"You got me slippin', tumblin', sinkin', fumblin'. Clumsy 'cause I'm fallin' in love, so in love with you."
Clumsy, Fergie

17.

"Add it all up, I can find it, the problem with love is I'm blinded by. It rattles my lungs, but my mind is tangled between your little flaws."
Flawless, The Neighbourhood

18.

"Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me. 'Cause we need a little controversy, 'cause it feels so empty without me."
Without Me, Eminem

19.

I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do.
To always forgive me, ride or die with me, that's just what gangsters do."
Gangsta, Kehlani

20.

"Well criminal and liars, keep it in your cells, spill it in mine. And I love the house that we live in and I love you all too much."
Antichrist, The 1975

21.

"Is it bad that I never made love, but I sure know how to fuck. Cause I have some issues, I won't commit, but at least I can admit that I'll be bad, yeah, I'll be good in bed but I'll be bad to you."
Bad, Wale

22.

"You got what I want. I got what you need. How much for your soul?"
Rich Niggaz, J. Cole

23.

"Six inch heels, she walked in the club like nobody's business. Goddamn, she murdered everybody and I was her witness. She grinds from Monday to Friday, works from Friday to Sunday. She gon' slang, too smart to crave material things."
6 Inch, Beyonce