003

The team continued walking down numerous roads, waiting for Rick to tell them where they were going

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The team continued walking down numerous roads, waiting for Rick to tell them where they were going. Rick and his men lead up front while the squad followed not far behind.

Chelsea walked next to Chato for a while. "You don't talk much do you?" She asked quietly, looking at him.

He continued looking straight, "Not much to tell."

"Oh, come on. Everyone's got a story to tell," she sighed, "That's why you have all the tattoos, right?"

"They're to represent where I come from, now they just remind me of what I am," he said sadly, stuffing his hands in his jacket.

"So, what does El Diablo mean?" Chelsea asked.

"The Devil," Chato answered, walking ahead.

Digger walked next to Chelsea, placing an arm around her. "What?" She groaned, looking foreward as they walked.

"Weiss and me were talking about escaping, you in?" Digger asked, lowly.

"Of course I am, but I kinda need Rick," Chelsea explained, nodding towards Rick ahead.

Digger sighed, shaking his head, "You really trust this guy?"

"Fuck no," she replied, "But he knew about my sister and I need to find her." Digger opened his mouth to ask Chelsea about her sister but chose not to and stayed quiet.

Suddenly, Weiss knocked one of Rick's men out, starting a fight.

"Looks lke it's time to go, babe," Digger smiled, punching another man. Weiss took out a device, attaching it's rope to the roof of a building. Digger's escape was soon stopped when Katana pushed him into a wall, holding her sword against his throat.

"No need for that," he laughed, "I kinda like my soul

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"No need for that," he laughed, "I kinda like my soul."

Before Weiss could escape, the bomb in his neck went off, instantly killing him.

Rick turned around, looking at everyone, "Anyone else wanna escape?!"

As they walked, Rick held his hand up, signaling everyone to stop

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As they walked, Rick held his hand up, signaling everyone to stop. He held his hand against his ear, "We got hostiles here, Waller."

"We're not here to fight them, Rick."

Rick placed his gun on the hood of a car, getting ready to shot. Floyd walked past Rick and his men, placing his eye device on his face, "What the hell?"

"Rick, why do they look like that?" One of the men whispered to Rick.

"Were they men?" Digger asked, looking at Rick.

"They used to be," he answered.

"Well, what fucked them up?" Chelsea blurted out, not receiving an answer.

Suddenly, the things ahead started running towards the group, shooting beams in their direction. Rick, Floyd and the men began shooting them, aiming for their heads. Most of them got past the men, putting up a fight with the squad. One of  the deformed men, climbing on the hood of the car, preparing to pounce on Chelsea.

She quickly held her hands in front her, white energy causing the thing to explode in midair. She looked around to see the team in full action. Katana killing the things easily with swings of her sword, Harley unmercally beating them with her bat. Chelsea looked at Chato, who was watching everything.

"You thinking about helping?" She yelled, causing him to look at her. He shrugged in response and Chelsea rolled her eyes.

Chelsea could hear Digger cursing and screaming, she turned around, watching him struggle against the things, there were around three of them on him.

Chelsea held her hands out, a shield forming around two of the things. As she raised her hands, the things lifted off of the ground. Digger shot the other in the head, instantly killing it.

Chelsea crossed her arms, causing the things to crash into each other and explode. The remains fell to the ground, splattering against the street.

Digger tried catching his breath, "You know, after this, we should totally go out."

"I've dated too many assholes in my lifetime," she shoke her head.

Soon, his eyes wided and he pulled a boomerang out of his jacket, "Duck!"

Chelsea quickly dropped to the ground as the boomerang barely missed the top of her head. She stood up, turning around to see Digger pulling the boomerang out of one of the thing's head.

She noticed something bright pink on the ground that resembled a horse. She picked it up, holding it out to Digger, "Think you dropped this."

He laughed, taking it, "Listen-"

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your....pony fetish," Chelsea gestured to the horse in Digger's hand.

"It's not a fetish, it's more of a hobby."

Chelsea Dagger ∆ Suicide Squadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें