005

"Your HVT1?" Chelsea asked, "This whole mission was to save you?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Your HVT1?" Chelsea asked, "This whole mission was to save you?"

"Yes," Amanda answered, "Now, we got to get to the roof for the rescue team to get us."

"You guys realize she's just protecting her own ass, right?" Digger asked, looking around, "What's gonna happen after all of this shit? We just go back to our cells?"

"I say we kill them and make a run for it," Croc said, as the team began exclaiming and agreeing, moving in closer.

Amanda held up her phone, the screen displaying pictures of all of them, "Do you not remember that I can kill all of you with a click? Now, get me up to that the roof."

The team looked at each other, disappointment and anger on their faces. Digger picked up Chelsea and she placed her head against his chest as they all made their way up to the roof.

°

"Geez," Harley sighed, trying to catch her breathe, "I need to work on my cardio." Chelsea lifted her head, looking at Amanda walking in front of her and Digger.

"Hey," she called, causing Amanda to turn around.

"Ms. Davidson," Amanda nodded to her, a look of sadness flashed on her face as she looked at the girl. Her forehead was covered in dirt, blood and sweat. Her face was now a pale blue-grey color and the rag that was tied around her leg was soggy with her blood.

"You," Chelsea sighed, feeling an overwhelming weight of sleepiness, "You can still get me my sister, right?" Amanda stayed silent.

"Right?" Chelsea asked again, raising her voice slightly. Digger watched Amanda as she stared at the girl.

"Right."

A cold breeze hit Chelsea as the team finally made it up to the roof. Rick began talking into his radio and Digger placed Chelsea on the ground, sitting next to her. Chelsea placed her head on his shoulder as she watched the others begin talking to each other.

"You never did say what happened to your sister," Digger said, looking down at her.

"She disappeared a couple of years ago. Like me, she was born with abilities and our parents, they worked for the government and funded the experiments on metahumans. They were always gone so I basically had to raise both of us and Helena, my sister always missed them everytime they left, she thought they helping people but I always knew they were like her," Chelsea gestured to Amanda, "When Helena found out what they really did for a living, she freaked out. She confronted my parents about it and didn't exactly have 'I hate you mom' argument more like the 'burning down our family home' argument. My parents, they had a lot of enemies because of their job and Helena knew that but didn't care. She started talking to people like her, like us, and got mixed up in something she shouldn't have then decided that she never wanted to be found again. She's been gone ever since. After she left, I did," Chelsea could feel herself starting to cry but quickly stopped, "I got away from my family, changed my name and started dancing. It was easier to start over as nobody then always worrying about the government or your own parents coming after you."

"Damn," Digger sighed, "But if your sister didn't want to be found, why accept help from Waller in the first place?"

"She's still my sister, I at least have to know if she's alright."

"Oh no," Amanda exclaimed, looking at Rick with fear. Digger quickly picked up Chelsea, rushing over.

"What's going on?" Floyd asked.

"Our helicopter's been jacked," Rick said.

"So, the one that's coming?" Croc asked.

"Isn't our people," Amanda answered.

"Everyone down!" Rick yelled as soon as gunshot errupted on the rooftop and everyone ducked.

"Come on, sugar!" A man with green hair and white skin yelled from the helicopter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Come on, sugar!" A man with green hair and white skin yelled from the helicopter. Harley stood up, a wide smile on her face.

"Harley, no!" Floyd yelled, beginning to stand up but fell back down when he was almost shot.

"Flag! Kill her!" Amanda yelled. Rick began pressing the screen of Amanda's phone but nothing was happening.

"They jacked her explosive!" He said.

"I'm coming, Puddin'!" Harley yelled, running towards the helicopter. She threw off her jacket and began picking up speed, jumping off of the roof. She grabbed the rope attached, wrapping herself in it, laughing. Everyone stood up, going to the edge.

Floyd placed a riffel on the edge, looking through the eyepiece at Harley. "Shoot her!" Amanda yelled at him.

"She ain't never done shit to me," he replied, being to put away the gun.

"If you kill her right now, you get your daughter."

Deadshot stopped, quickly setting up the gun again, "Oh! She dead." He took a second before pulling the trigger.

A chill sent down Chelsea's spine at the sound of the gunshot and everyone stayed quiet until Harley's laughter errupted again.

"Looks like I missed," Floyd shrugged, walking away. Amanda watched him before grabbing Rick's radio, "Blow that helicopter to hell."