002

Chelsea began strapping herself in the plane seat when Digger took a seat next to her

"God, you can't leave me alone, huh?" She asked, turning her head to look at him.

He flashed her a smile, strapping himself in, "It was either sit next to you or Croc over there and I'd pick a pretty girl over a sea monster any day."

"What's that?" Chelsea asked, nodding to something in Digger's jacket. It looked like it was something pink.

Digger quickly zipped his jacket, "Nothing."

As the plane was beginning to take off, a woman dressed in a fighting uniform and a sword on her hip entered.

"You're late," Rick shouted over the noise. She said something in Japanese to him. Rick looked at everyone else, "Everyone this is Katana, she's got my back. She can cut all of you in half with one
sword stroke just like that. I would advise to not get killed by her, her sword traps the souls of its victims."

Harley quickly held out her hand to Katana, a wide smile on her pale face

Harley quickly held out her hand to Katana, a wide smile on her pale face. "Harley Quinn! Nice to meet cha! Love the smell of your perfume!"

Chelsea looked over to Harley, squinting her eyes, "What? The stench of death?"

Katana turned around to Chelsea, beginning to pull out her sword.

"Woah, easy cowgirl," Rick said, "Not that kind of a mission. Have a seat."

Chelsea looked to Digger, "She seems like a ray of sunshine."

After about an hour plane ride, they were finally almost at their destination

After about an hour plane ride, they were finally almost at their destination. Harley took it upon herself to get the group to tell each other their names and something about themselves.

Floyd was an assassin, he had a special skill with weapons and a ten year old daughter.

Harley was in love with Gotham's most famous criminal Joker, who she liked to call Puddin' and commit crimes with it.

Katana and Diablo didn't tell much considering one, Katana didn't speak English and Chato wasn't a fan of speaking about himself.

Croc's real name was Waylon Jones and was born with a skin condition, causing him to look and act the way he does.

Digger told about his adventures in Australia and why he came to the United States, for the opportunity at more money.

Weiss explained himself as a mercenary and Chelsea already had a bad feeling about him after what happened at Bella Rave. When the 'share circle' got to Chelsea, she didn't know what to say.

"State your name, your occupation and why you're here today," Harley said, trying to give the girl an idea of what to share.

"Is she supposed to talk about how she likes long walks on the beach too?" Digger asked, sarcastically. Harley sent him a glare and Chelsea sighed.

"Alright then, my name is really Heather but since I hate when people call me that, I just go by Chelsea. My occupation, let's just call it adult dancing."

"What like, you was a ballerina or something?" Harley asked, tilting her head slightly.

"It means she's a stripper, Harley," Floyd spoke lowly and Chelsea nodded, "Why are you here?"

"My sister. She's been missing for a couple years," Chelsea explained, looking over at Rick, "Flag said he would help me get her back if I came." When Rick didn't look back at her, Chelsea squinted her eyes in confusion.

"Chato here's a hothead, Katana's got a magic sword and Crocs' a croc," Digger said, looking around the plane at each person then Chelsea, "You got anything?"

C

helsea looked over at Floyd, staring at him. "What?" He asked. Chelsea continued staring, focusing. Soon, Floyd stuck out his tonge and began making childish noises. The rest of the team started laughing at the grown man and Chelsea stopped.

"Okay," Harley laughed, "That's kinda cool."

"We're almost here," Rick spoke, unstrapping himself.

Harley quickly unstrapped herself, looking out of the window, "Wow, look at the pretty lights! Are y'all seeing this?"

Rick stood up, "Alright, stay quiet and follow behin-" He was soon cut off by a giant explosion that rattled the entire plane. Chelsea looked out the window to see one of the plane wings were blown off and began to panic.

"Everyone down!" Rick yelled.

Digger grabbed her, pulling them both back into their seats. Chelsea could feel the air tightening and her heart racing as the plane began crashing down.

She held out her hands, focusing on her powers instead of being scared. Soon, a white energy emerged from her hands and around the entire plane, creating a shield around it as it connected with the street. By the time it was done tumbling and came to a stop, the plane was beginning to catch fire. Chelsea stood up, fixing herself.

"Rick!" Amanda's voice came through the radio.

"Plane's down but we're fine," he replied, climbing out the plane.

"You okay?" Digger asked Chelsea, helping her out, and she nodded.

"What a ride!" Harley exclaimed, jumping out of the ruins.