007

After their brief bonding moment in the bar, the group decided to help Rick and prove that they were more than just a bunch of criminals

After they caught up with him, Rick decided to tell them the truth about June, how she turned into what she was now, what she was like before and what she caused.

It took a lot of convincing for Chelsea to finish the mission but she gave in. She remained silent the whole walk as Rick offered to carry her.

"I'm sorry for not te-" he began but was quickly cut off by a pissed off Chelsea.

"You can shove your apology up your ass. Let's just stay quiet while we go save your girlfriend and the world." Rick nodded, feeling extremely guilty for the girl's anger.

As the group made their way down the abandoned streets, Rick stopped infront of a building.

The building was large and tall but the size didn't overwhelm the group. It was what was coming from the building. Different energies were swirling around, creating a tornado of colors in the dark sky.

"Let me guess," Digger started, gesturing to the building, "You want us to go in there?"

Rick ignored his question and continued walking with Chelsea in his arms, "Come on."

"We called in a couple of guys who can help diffuse the bomb in the subway," Rick said, placing Chelsea on the ground.

"I'm going down there," Croc said, beginning to take his clothes off.

"What?" Rick asked.

"He knows how to swim faster and better than any of your seals, Flag," Chelsea spoke up, backing up against the wall, "Let him go."

Rick opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself and just simply nodded. Croc took off his jacket and the shirt underneath before diving under the water, followed by Rick's NAVY Seals.

As everyone began gearing up, Rick cleaning Chelsea's wound, a small crying started up. Chelsea looked over at Katana, who was clutching her sword and crying to it.

"Her husband," Rick cleared his throat, "he was killed with that sword

"Her husband," Rick cleared his throat, "he was killed with that sword. His soul's trapped in there. She talks to him once in a while."

Digger shook his head, "Well, you know what they say about the crazy ones

Digger shook his head, "Well, you know what they say about the crazy ones."

Harley tilted her head, poking it out at him, "Huh?"

The group laughed as Katana stood up, wiping her eyes, Chelsea couldn't help but ache for her loss. Rick continued his work on Chelsea's leg, pouring alcohol on it to clean the wound. Chelsea sucked in a breath, flinching as it began to burn.

"Sorry," Rick apologized, taking out a rag.

"Why don't you let me do that, mate?" Digger offered, taking the rag out of Rick's hands. He crouched down and began tying the cloth around Chelsea's leg.

"So, about that date?" He asked, continuing his actions.

Chelsea laughed, looking down at him, "Fine."

"Really?" Digger asked, looking up at her in shock.

"Do you want me to change my mind?"

He shook his head, tying off the knot, "No, no. Just surprised that's all."

Chelsea continued staring at him, tilting her head and narrowing her eyes, "I swear we've met before."

Digger chuckled, placing his hand on her lower thigh, "Maybe I just have one of those faces, love."

The static in Rick's radio started up, "Bomb's almost in place, boss."

Rick held down the button to reply, "Alright. We're moving out now."