001

Chelsea stood next to Rick, his hands on his hips, and hers on her forehead, blocking the sun out of her eyes

Chelsea didn't want to make it obvious but she felt nervous as she looked around at all the men surrounding them, covered in camo and guns on their hips.

"They're just here in case anything goes wrong," Rick whispered, leaning in to her.

"A team of hardcore criminals all together in one place, what could go wrong?" Chelsea said sarcastically, causing Rick to scoff. Chelsea watched as a line of people, chained together with bags over their heads came.

"Stop," one of the men said and they all stopped in front of her.

Another man came, rolling what seemed to be some sort of thing, next to the people. The 'thing' was growling loudly, trying to get the bag off of his head.

A couple of men pulled the bags off of each persons head, revealing them to Chelsea. She looked down the line of people, taking in their appearances.

One man, who had dark skin and a black beard, looked at her with a mean look, causing her to turn away. A girl with blond hair with faded dye at the tips was busying turning around to see her surroundings, waving to some of the men. The 'thing' was something out of a monster movie.

Chelsea leaned into Rick, "What the hell is that?"

"Killer Croc. Sight for sore eyes, huh?" He laughed.

Suddenly, the sound of a loud thud drew everyone's attention. Chelsea watched as a man emerged from a large sac.

He looked crazed and scared at the same time, turning around to yell at the men. When they tried to calm him down, he punched one of them in the face, instantly being tackled to the ground.

"That's Digger Harkness, Austraila's greatest thief," Rick said to Chelsea, as she watched the men detain him and bring him over to the line

"That's Digger Harkness, Austraila's greatest thief," Rick said to Chelsea, as she watched the men detain him and bring him over to the line. She could've sworn she had seen him before but she just shrugged it off.