"No, come on. Lets get them now." Tom said. Cara looked at me and I helped her onto her crutches. We walked to Tom, who was throwing a jacket on.

"Here is yours." Tom told Cara. She put it on and I followed them to his car. We got in it and he drove to the nearest fabric store. Tom turned off the ignition and ran into the store.

"Is he always like this?" Cara asked me as we exited the car.

"Yeah, it's usually better to just follow him." I told her.

We walked to the door to see that they were going to close in 5 minutes. We found Tom and he had chosen a couple of pillows for Cara. She took two and went to the register.

"Should we get more for her?" Tom asked me.

"She said that she only wants two. Let's let her choose for herself." I told him. We wet to the register and watched the woman put the pillows in the bag. I took the bag before Cara could get it.

"I could take that." She told me.

"Let me do it. Jeez, I'm trying to be a gentleman." I told her. She smiled and went back to Tom's car.

"Okay we have pillows. Is there anything else that we need to do?" Tom asked.

"Well you could drop me off at my cousin's house. My stuff is still there." Cara told Tom. He turned and looked at her.

"Fine, I will take you there." He said. He turned on the radio and started to drive. I held Cara's hand and she smiled the entire way.

"Are you excited?" I asked her.

"I am. I am also a little sad. I really like them and it is a sad to know that I have to leave them." She told me.

"You know, they can always come and visit. When your leg gets better, you can meet up with them. We do live in the same city." I told her.

"I didn't think that you guys liked them." She said. Tom sighed in the front.

"I don't like some of them. Zayn and Perrie are pretty cool. I really don't know the others, so I can't say much." Tom said.

"I think that I can be nice, for you." I told her. Cara smiled. Gosh, I love it when she smiles. It was so sweet.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." She told us.

"We are here. We will see you tomorrow. We will be painting so don't wear anything too nice." Tom told her. I got out of the car and gave her crutches to her. She smiled and have me a kiss.

"I can't wait until tomorrow." She told me. I smiled and walked her to the door. Louis answered it and let her in. She walked in the house and Louis still stood there.

"Can we talk?" Louis asked me. I nodded my head and he walked out of the house and shut the door.

"What's up?" I asked him. He sighed and looked at the sky.

"Do you love Cara? I mean, would you do anything for her?" He asked me. I stood there and smiled.

"I do love her. She means everything to me. She is everything to me. If she told me that I should leave the band and become a street sweeper, I would. Because it would make her happy. She was afraid of leaving, because she thought that she wouldn't be able to see you guys. You are all allowed to come to our house. Just as long as you call before." I told him. He smiled at me and I heard Tom come over.

" I would like to come over. Do you think that Niall and I could come over when she is adjusted to your place?" He asked.

"That would be great! What about Eleanor?" Tom asked.

"El and Cara don't really get along. Their personalities collide." He told us.

"We would love it if you came over for a visit. I think that Cara would really like it." I told him.

"Thanks. Okay, I think that this big brother interrogation is over. I approve, but if you hurt her, then I will find you." He told me.

"If he hurts her, he will also have to answer to me and the others." Tom told Louis. The tow of them laughed and I couldn't believe that the two of them were joking about me.

We said good bye and left. Tom drive back to the house, where he put the pillows in her room. I went to my room and laid on my bed. Cara was moving in with us. This felt like a dream, to me.

Cara's POV:

Max walked me into the house and I saw that Louis went outside with him. I started to walk out there, but someone touched my shoulder.

"He just wants to talk with him." Harry told me. I looked at Harry and I saw that he was smiling.

"I hope that he knows that Tom is with Max. Cause if they get into a fight, Louis is done." I told him. His smile disappeared and he looked out the window.

"Should I go out there?" He asked me. I watched them and I saw Max talk to Louis. Louis looked up at the sky and I knew that there wasnt going to be a fight.

"No, they are good." I asked him. He looked at me and shrugged.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I was getting a little curious.

"I was thinking, since it is your last night, to have a little fun. You know, cause everyone has been so stressed." He suggested.

"I am listening." I told him.

"I will get everyone. You go to the kitchen and get some glasses and the alcohol. I promise that you will have fun." He told me. I went to the kitchen and grabbed what he told me to get. I set it on the table and I sat on a chair. I heard Louis come in and I called him into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" He asked me as he entered the kitchen.

"I don't know. Harry told me to get this stuff out and he said that he was getting the others." I told him. He sat down, next ot me and looked at my cast.

"Can I sign it?" He asked me. I looked at him and smiled.

"If you know where a sharpie is." I told him. He smiled and got up, quickly and grabbed one. He came back and signed the top of of the cast. I saw the others come in.

"Awesome! Can we sign?" Niall asked. I smiled and nodded my head. They all came over and signed my cast. Their signatures didn't take up much of the cast. Then again, it was pretty big.

"Okay, I brought you all here so that we could have a bit of fun, since it is Cara's last night here!" Harry said. He then poured some drinks and set them in the middle of the table.

He then brought out a deck of cards. We all sat down and played a confusing version of poker. This lasted for about two hours. By yhe end of the night, Niall was passed out on the kitchen floor. Perrie and Zayn had gone to their room, Liam and Danielle did the same. Louis and Eleanor fell asleep near the stairs. While Harry and I actually made it to the couches.