Chapter 15

*Danny's p.o.v.*

I was pacing around my room all night waiting to get a text from Kyle. I stopped when I heard banging on my bedroom window. I looked over and seen Kyle through the blinds. I looked in the mirror and seen that I was still wearing a skirt from earlier. Without thinking I took the skirt off and grabbed grey sweats off of my floor and put them on. Then I ran over and unlocked the window for Kyle.

"Hey" he said climbing through. He quickly pecked my lips and walked over to my bed. "Is your brother home?" He asked.

"Which one?" I asked smiling.

"Haha real funny." He said sarcastically. "Chris......is he home?" I shook my head no.

"He hasn't been home for the past few days." I told him.

"Where is he?"

"Uh we don't know he never told us he was leaving all he did was send a text that said he was fine." I looked down to my feet. I was really upset that Chris was gone because without Chris or Jenna I don't know how I'm gonna survive in the house alone. I don't know who's gonna take care of us. How are we gonna eat. I mean Jenna's the one who bought our food and cooked. Steven would kill us if we took something out of the fridge that he or Carissa bought.

"Are you gonna be ok?" I looked up and nodded my head. Before I knew it I was pulled into Kyle's embrace. He held me tight and I dug my face into his chest. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I just cried. I cried into his chest and he stroked my hair and calmed me down.

"Shhh baby it's ok, your gonna be ok." I pulled away from his embrace about ten minutes later and wiped my eyes.

"What did Jenna say? Did you talk to her?" I asked. He let out a sigh and scratched the back of his head.

"I did........" He trailed off.

"And?" I questioned.

"Me and you aren't gonna work out." I stood there shocked with my mouth open. I didn't know what to say.

"I love her, when she started crying over the phone I realized how much I really hurt her. She's been through hell with me and I've been through hell with her. I was with her for the past few years of my life and I'm not throwing that away just so I can start over with her little sister. Me and you are nothing. Just an idea, and experiment that's hurting her. I love her, you love her, we can't hurt her. I told her that it was just a kiss and nothing more. I told her that nothing would happened between me and you ever again. I'm sorry."

I can't believe he just said that to me. That we were just an idea what the hell. So many things are running through my head right now I don't know what to think. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't cry, I couldn't yell, I could just say I understand. I turned on my heels and ran. I ran out my room down the steps and out the door. I didn't know where to go but I didn't wanna be anywhere near him. I hated him right now. It's only been like three weeks but we had something even before that and he knows it.

And why does he wanna be all loyal now. If it was that girl he's always hooking up with he wouldn't care. He wouldn't give two fucks about Jen he would forget all about her just to get laid. He's a pig just like every other guy.

I ran to a park about five blocks away and sat next to a tree. I sat in silence because I was still in shock. About five minutes later I got a text from him.

Kyle-baby I'm so sorry :( I don't know what got into me I just felt bad for what we did to her. We do have something going on and I do wanna start over for you. I'm sorry I was such a jerk. Please forgive me.........

I ignored the text and threw my phone at the ground. After about three seconds I picked my phone back up and texted kody.

Me-hey Ko I don't know if your up but can I come over? I really need your help I'm so upset right now and I don't know what to do.

I instantly got a reply from her.

Kody- Omgg Ella of course. What happened? Are you ok? Where are you?

Kody was the type of person who always worried no matter what. She always asked a lot of questions and always wanted a direct answer. It was annoying sometimes but I learned to live with it.

Me-Kyle broke up with me ;( I think I'm fine but I don't know. I'm at kulpters park.

Kody-IM GONNA KILL HIM!!! And I'm having my mom pick you up so stay there.

Me-thanks kody.

I sent the text and waited for her mom to come. While I was waiting I decided that I should text my brothers and tell them what happened and where I was going.

Me-hey Kyle broke up with me tonight and I got really upset. I'm going over kody's house tonight so don't wait up for me and I'm ok.

A couple minutes later Kodys mom picked me up. The car ride was really quiet and awkward. Me and Mrs. Caster aren't really the "best of friends" I really wish kody would've came with her.

"Thanks for letting me stay Mrs. Caster." I told her before leaving the car.

"Anytime Danyell I don't mind." I smiled a friendly smile.

"You can call me Danny." I said.

"I perfer Danyell. You have such a lovely name. No need to spoil it with some rummagey boy name." She said with a smile and walked towards the house.

My smile dropped as I followed behind her. "Says the girl who gave her two daughters boy names."

"What was that?" She stopped and asked.

"Oh nothing." I smiled. She smiled back.

"Ok honey make yourself at home." I walked in the front door and walked through the kitchen. They had a decent two story house. A good size kitchen and living room but the bedrooms upstairs are a bit smaller. I walked up the stairs and made my way to Kodys room. She had an all green room and a purple accent wall, she has a purple twin size bed and purple drapes.

"Ella." I heard Kodys voice and ran over and hugged her. The second I was in her arms I broke into tears.

"It's ok ell, you don't need him." The second she said that my phone vibrated. I looked and seen that I had a text from Kyle.

Kyle-baby I'm sorry.........I love you

Hey guys I know it's been awhile but I'm back I don't know how I'm doing with this story so I hope you guys like it. Tell me if I need to do anything that would make it better getting sometype of positive feed back would be great so that I know this story is going good I'll try to update every other week if I can.

Word count:1240