Chapter 4

I woke up to my phone vibrating.

"Hello?" I asked. I looked at the time.

"Kyle?" It was Jenna's voice.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Can you come pick me up!?" She sounded worried.

"Jenna its 2:34 am. Whats wrong." I said.

"My sister isn't home." there was a moment I silence.

"Her curfew is 1:30 and its 2:30." she said still sounding worried.

"Why do you need me to pick you up?" I was tired and I really want to go back to bed.

"Because I can't take my car or my dad will know I left." she said.

"Can you just hurry!" She yelled at me then hung up. I fell asleep in the suit I put on yesterday so I hurried and changed my clothes. I just put on some sweats and a T-shirt and shoes.

I quietly opened my door and made my way downstairs, hoping I wouldn't wake my parents or my aunt.

I got to my car and drove to Jenna's house. I got there about 10 minutes later.

I texted her.

Me-I'm outside

Jenna-ok I'll be down in 5

About ten minutes later she came out.

"Hey." she said as she got in the car.

"You said 5 minutes." I told her.

"Yea I know, sorry." I kissed her cheek.

"So why is her curfew 1:30 anyway, she's like 12." I said as I pulled off.

"She's 15." she told me. "and since I'm actually not her mom sometimes she doesn't like to listen to me when she doesn't get her way. so we made her curfew 1:30 but she has to text us every 30 minutes after 12 so that we know she's ok.

I let out a sigh. "ok."

"Where are we looking first?" I asked

"I don't know?" She said, "let's just keep driving around." I nodded my head.

We drove for about another hour and still no sign of her. about 30 minutes later Jenna's phone started ringing. She put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Jen." said the voice on the other line.

"Danny?" She asked.

"Yea....im at lexi's house."

"Why!?.......your curfew is 1:30 it's 3:00!" She yelled

"I know I know, my phone died and I fell asleep I just woke up." she said.

"We're coming to get you." jenna told her.

"Who's we?" She asked.

"Me and Kyle."

"Jen you really made him drive you around this late at night......im fine."

"I didn't know that.....you didn't call me."

"My phone died sorry."

"Ok" jenna said.

"Oh and please don't come get me. I really just want to stay here and I really don't want to go home." jenna sighed.

"Ok." she said "I'll come pick you up in the morning.

"Ok goodnight."

"Goodnight Danny I love......" jenna started but danyell hung up before she could finish the sentence.