Chapter 11

I watched her walk away and something inside of me told me to go after her but I didn't.

"Damn!" I yelled and punched a tree. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. It was about five and I was ready to home. I walked back to get my car and drive home.

"Hey hunny." my mom said as I walked through the door.

"Hey mom, where's dad?" I asked

"He has to work late." I nodded my head.

"Kyle can you come here?" She asked me and I followed her into the living room.

"I wanted to talk to you about your mom." I instantly stood up.

"I told you I don't want to talk about this." I told her and walked up to my room. I pulled out my phone and started texting.

Me- Jenna I'm sorry about our fight I love you and I'm happy for you.

Jenna- really?

Me-yes

Jenna- I love you too and Mexico isn't forever

Jenna-and we'll text everyday.

Me-ok

Jenna-what's wrong?

Me-nothin I'm good. I'll tty tomorrow I love you bye

Jenna-ok?

A couple minutes later I decided to call a friend.

"Hello?"

"Selena?" I asked

"Hey big boy." She said. I laughed.

"What you doin tonight?"

"Why you wanna come over?" She asked.

"I always wanna come over." she laughed.

"I'll see you in a little bit." she said. I was about to hang up until she said something.

"Oh an Kyle, you can stay over if you want to." I nodded my head as if she could see me

"Ok." I said then hung up. after that I got in the shower and it felt good. I got dressed then went downstairs.

"I'm going to Justin's house." I yelled walking out the front door. I walked a couple blocks down then knocked on selanas door. she answered a few minutes later.

"I've missed you." she said and I laughed. I pushed her against the wall and started kissing on her neck. I kicked the front door shut and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Let's go upstairs." she said and I nodded my head and kissed her as I carried her up to her room.