Chapter 3

*Jenna's p.o.v*
I was in Danny's room trying to tell her that everything was going to be ok. Steven came home today. Stevens our dad.

He doesn't really care about us, he doesn't really want us, he actually wants the triplets dead, him and Carissa. Carissa is our step mom, she hates kids, after our mom died my dad started dating Carissa about 3 months later. they just got married last year.

My dads abusive, not towards me but towards Danny. She hates when he comes home. When he's home I never go anywhere. As long as I'm home when he is she'll be ok.

Since my dad doesn't really care about what they do me and my older brother Chris watch out for them. We're like their parents, if they get in trouble we ground them, if they get sick at school we sign them out to take them home and the school calls us for any emergency's. Yes, if my dad tells one of them what to do they have to do it. But that's only because he still has legal custody.

After Danny calmed down I heard knocking on the door.

"I'll get it." she said, she stood up and walked downstairs. I followed.

"So now your stalking me at my house." I heard her say. I heard another voice it sounded familiar, but I couldn't tell what they were said.

"Danny who is it." I walked to the door and opened it more.

"Kyle." I said surprised to see him.

"You guys know eachother." Danny asked. I realized that she was holding the rose she got earlier tightly. she was telling me how some guy gave it to her. it's funny because we both got white roses today.

"Danny can you please go inside?" I asked her. She did as told and I went out on the porch to talk to Kyle.

We talked for about two minutes then I went back inside.

"That's your boyfriend?" Danny said the second I walked in.

"Danny you scared me." I told her walking towards the kitchen. She jumped down from the ledge that she was sitting on and followed me.

"That's your boyfriend." she said again. I got out a cup and poured some kool-aid in it.

"Does it matter?" I asked getting a little irritated. She looked down at her rose.

"Yes." she said looking back up to me.

"Then yes, why." she didn't answer. she just got up and left. I made myself a sandwich and went to take a shower.

*kyles p.o.v*

I stood on her front porch for about another 15 minutes shocked. I couldn't move.

"I can't believe that just happened." I said to myself.

"What happened?" I heard a soft voice and I turned around. It was "her".

"Jenna.." I started but she cut me off.

"Is your girlfriend." she said. she still has the rose in her hand. She set it down.

"Uh yea.......she's your sister." I said. she nodded her head.

"Where are you going?" I asked. she shrugged her shoulders.

"Anywhere but here." she said, then she took off running, but she stopped in her tracks.

"Oh and you didn't see me." she said taking off again.

"Wait!" I called after her. She stopped.

"Your a runner aren't you." she smiled and nodded her head.

"What's your name!?" I yelled.

"Danyell!" She yelled back then took off running. I read hope I get to see her again.

I went home about 5 minutes later.

"Your home early." my mom said as I walked in the door.

"Yea, she doesn't want to see me." I told her as I set down the basket.

"Oh hunny why." she came over and gave me a hug.

"Her dads home." my mom nodded her head.

"Where's aunt May?" I asked

"She went to bed early." she told me. I nodded my head.

"Can we order pizza?" I asked.

"Pepperoni?" she said, I smiled and nodded then walked upstairs.

I laid down in bed waiting for the pizza and texting Jenna.

Jenna-do you know my sister?

Me-the girl at the door?

Jenna-yea

Me- no why?

Jenna-she seemed like she knew you

I didn't text her back. a couple minutes later I fell asleep.