Chapter 13

Me and Jenna continued walking then my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and Selena's name popped up.

"Hold on a second." I walked away to a spot where Jenna couldn't hear me.

"Hello."

"You don't have to worry about being a dad anymore." she sounded sad.

"Wait why?" I questioned.

"Does it matter, just be happy you don't have to tell your girlfriend that you got me pregnant."

"Wait Selena?" I ask.

"What!?" She sounded angry.

"Did you get an abortion?"

"I solved your problems for you." then she hung up the phone.

I sat there in silence for about three minutes. I didn't want her to get an abortion I was just surprised and scared.

"Hey are you ok?" Jenna asked.

"Yea I'm fine." she kissed my lips and I kissed hers, I love kissing her it always takes my mind off things.

"Wanna go to the movies?"

"I don't have money." she says.

"I'm paying for you, I always pay for you." she laughs and I lock my hand into hers and we walk.

"I'm gonna miss this." I kiss the top of her head.

"Me too." I tell her.

"What movie do you wanna see?" She asks.

"Let's see insidious 3."

"I've already seen it."

"When?"

"A few days ago."

"You didn't tell me that."

"I didn't think it was a big deal." she says. "its just going to see a movie."

"Who'd you go with?" I question.

"Damante, Kayla, and Justin."

"Why didn't you invite me?"

"Justin said you were busy."

"Busy doing what?" I ask.

"I don't know he wouldn't tell me."

"I'll call you later." I kiss Jenna on the cheek and storm off.

"Kyle!!" She yells.

"Call you later!" I yell back and run to my car.

I drive to Justin's house, it took me about 5 minutes to get there. I walk up to the front porch and bang on the door.

"What?" He answers a few minutes later. I push past him and let myself in.

"You took my girlfriend to a movie without telling me!?" I was pissed.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"You told Jenna I couldn't go to the movies because I was busy, what were you tryna do keep me away from her!?"

"You were busy dumb ass." he sits on the couch. "you were too busy fucking Selena." I let out a sigh.

"Oh."

"Yea." we sat there in silence for about three minutes.

"You need to stop." he says.

"Yea I know." I look at my phone and I have four missed calls from Jen.

"Why are you even doing this to her?"

"Selena does stuff with me that Jen won't, I love her but she won't do anything."

"Then why don't you just date Selena?"

"Because I wanna be with Jenna." we sit in silence for another five minutes.

"What do you know about her little sister?" I ask

"Who's little sister?"

"Jenna's."

"Which sister."

"Danyell."

"I don't know, she's best friends with my sister."

"That's all you know?"

"I know she's fine as fuck and looks older than she is..........damn, if she wasn't 15 I'd hit it."

"Chill that's my girlfriends little sister."

"But she's a freak."

"What do you mean?"

"I over heard her and my sister talking about everything she's done before."

"What did she do?" Before he could say anything my phone rang. It was my mom.

"Hello?"

"Hunny come home, there's someone here for you."

"Who?"

"She wants it to be a surprise."

"Ok?" I hang up the phone.

"I have to get home."

"Alright, I'll tell you more tomorrow." I nod my head and walk out. I get in my car and drive to my house. I got there about fifteen minutes later.

I walk in the house and see my mom sitting on the couch with some lady and my dad is in his study.

"Oh my gosh." I lady covers her mouth and walk towards me. "you have gotten so big!!" She gives me a hug and I just smile. I don't know who she is but I think she's an aunt I didn't know I had or something.

The lady was in her mid 30s she had long blonde hair green eyes and skinny. she was wearing a business suit and had a huge smile on her face.

"Kyle?" I look over to see my mom walking over towards me and the lady.

"This is Catherine." I give a friendly smile. "she's your mom."