"Hey," I greeted him when I pressed the phone against my ear. My tone's pitch was higher, you can tell I was faking it. But him being oblivious to almost everything, he didn't even notice.

"Hey you, what are you doing?" He asked cutely. I can hear the smile in his voice through the phone, which never failed to make my heart skip beats.

"I was beating up my punching bag, what about you? How's your morning going so far? What did you do today?" I questioned eagerly, ready for him to come up with a bullshit lie.

He sighed, his breath ripping through the phone. "It was an annoying morning for me."

Gee, I wonder why. I walked around the room, dragging my feet across the marble floors. I stopped in front of the mirrors, staring into my reflection as I spoke to him. "And why's that?"

"Well remember that girl Sadey from sophomore year?"

I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. Sadey was some chubby chick that was best friends with him at the time. They're only friends because of their families but I never approved of her, she's damn near in love with him. I remember last year, she texted me from his phone, calling me all these horrible things and even "broke up" with me. I already knew that it wasn't him so when I saw her at school the next day, I didn't even warn her. I punched her straight in her mouth and dragged her all over the floors of South Crystal Beach.

Good times.

"What about her?" I finally responded, a funny smirk tugging on the corner of my lips as the flashbacks went through my head.

"She came over earlier since she switched to SCB or whatever. She wouldn't leave me alone, it was so annoying. Then when she left, she hugged me in this way that completely drove me off the face of the earth. And I don't mean that in a good way." He babbled, his voice drenching with disgust.

So that was Sadey at his house earlier? I see she chopped her hair and finally lost weight. Her hair used to be really long like mine and she was deep in the chubby side. Her neck had like three rolls when I met her and her stomach was out of this world. It was all saggy and consisted of like six love handles. It even poked out of her shirts and bounced around whenever she walked. I shuddered at the thought, horrified.

"So she's back in South Crystal?" I rolled my eyes, but I felt relieved that nothing happened between them. "Is she still in love with you cause if she is, I may have to whoop her ass again if she tries something."

Jeremy laughed, "she might still like me but don't worry, she won't bother us. She told me herself that she's afraid of you."

I combed my fingers through my silky black hair, my lips pursued. My dark red lipstick perfectly outlined my lips, making them appear two times bigger. "A lot of people are afraid of me."

"I'm afraid of you too."

I removed the phone from my ear, staring at the screen with a wrinkled face as if I was looking at him. He already knew I was reacting to it, which is why he started laughing on the line. "Whatever. I'm gonna go shower now so I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay. Don't slip and fall in the shower like last time." He warned before we both laughed loudly as he referred to last week's incident. I woke up late for school and when I got out the shower, I slipped over my own foot and fell out the tub. I brought my shower curtains down to the floor with me and everything when I fell. It was the most hilarious but painful moment ever.

After hanging up, I proceeded to my room and stripped out of my gym clothes on my way to my bathroom, leaving a trail of clothing on the floor. I turned on the shower, allowing the hot water to kick in. I looked into the mirror again, admiring the way my body was progressing.