26 | flashbacks

Dear Diary,

I'm writing in you now because I forgot to write in you this morning before I went to The Cove. But it's all good, I'm here now. I'm such an emotional wreck; I feel like throwing things, breaking glass, punching people, etc. Angry is an understatement for the way I feel right now. This is the type of anger that literally gives you a migraine and gives you this unimaginable power that you thought you never had. My whole body is shaking with the amount of anger I have inside of me. I need to let it out before all hell breaks loose.

I punched the living hell out of the punching bag, my purple gloves roughly making a thumping sound with each hit. When I got back home, I changed into my gym clothes and went to the gym room to release my emotions. All I could think about was the way that bitch hugged Jeremy. Just the thought of her skin touching his drives me insane. The fact that Jeremy didn't push her away upsets me even more and I know she knows that we're together.

We're the power couple of Crystal Beach, who doesn't know about us? Heavy guitar solos filled in my ears as a song from Korn blared into my ears, my punches becoming stronger by the second.

Since the walls were made of mirrors, I can see Melanie walking into the room with two vanilla beans from Starbucks in her hands. I ripped one of the earbuds out of my ear, breathing deeply and stepping back from the punching bag. I swiped my hands out of my boxing gloves, throwing them on the floor.

"What are you doing here?" I breathed, wiping the excess sweat that was dripping from my forehead.

She smiled at me, handing me a vanilla bean. The gesture made my mood a little better so I couldn't help but thank her. "You haven't been answering your phone. You should have seen how fast I rushed over here, I thought you died or something!" She exclaimed dramatically, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I snickered, feeling sweat trail down my chest and face. I only didn't answer my phone because I put it on "Do Not Disturb" mode so all my calls were automatically silenced. We moved to the bench, sitting on the seat to drink our beverages. I grabbed the white towelette that was on the bar, wiping away my sweat.

"But are you okay? I saw the way you were violently abusing your punching bag." She jutted her chin towards the punching bag.

I let out a sigh, stirring the whip cream that was coated on top of the frappuccino. "I saw a girl leaving Jeremy's house."

"What?!" She screamed, nearly choking. She removed the straw from her lips, placing the cup on the floor. Her face slowly turned into a light red color, her eyebrows scrunched together. "We're talking about your Jeremy, right?"

I nodded with my lips formed in a straight line. "She was all up on him! She was hugging and swaying him around, exactly like how I hug him. Like bitch, go find someone that's actually single! The only thing that sorta made me happy was that he barely hugged her back or anything."

"Well if he didn't show any sign of interest, you have nothing to worry about." She shrugged, her face regaining her regular, pale color. "What if she's some puta that threw herself at him?"

Melanie had a point. She could just be another basic slut but it still doesn't explain why he would have her inside his house. I shook my head, holding my cup tightly. "No. If that was the case, Jeremy wouldn't even speak to her in the first place or invite her over."

"Then you need to find out the real case!" She protested, standing up from the hard seat. She stood in front of me, her hands on her hips. "How do you even know about this?"