Tuesday... Tons of time skip involved :P (15)

Depuis le début

Arriving at the park, I noticed (Y/N) tried to get rid of anger and mix emotions by practicing the steps over and over again.

"Let's pray that she won't recognize you... Okay Jagi? I'll be here." I assured him.

"But promise me, if the worst happens... None of you gets involved. Promise me or I won't be okay." He laughed but still had seriousness in his voice.

I had no choice but to promise him. What other choice did I have?

"______!!! YOURE HERE!!" He ran towards THAT girl and spun her in the air.

"So, is there something special for me?" She pouted and did some very ugly aegyo. Even worse than... Yoongi or SeokJin Hyung... My aegyo is still better than her.

"Yup, the hyungs and the two dongsaengs (if that's spelled correctly) helped! They're the best! And I want you to meet my best friend!!! He's really cool and we love to chase pigeons! Well, KOOKIE loves seagulls so no problem with that." He showed his rectangular smile and grabbed (Y/N) to be introduced.

"____!! This is (Y/N)! Both of you are the same age! So, you three with kookie are the dongseangs here!!"

"I would love to!! Especially some personal talk with (Y/N) would be great!"

Sht...

"Now Tae, would you want to be with her first then later call us when it's time to-"

"Someone's being a show off~" ____ cut in (Y/N)'a sentence.

(Y/N) was about to protest but didn't.

We started dancing and I'm glad we did. (Y/N) danced without a thought of ____ and... I'm happy for (Y/N) to join dancing to get rid of the painful emotion inside him... Only for awhile..

"Wow!!! They're so good at dancing! Do they go for some dance school? I think... What's his name... (Y/N)? Yup, I think he should join dance school with the others. He'll be a better dancer. " She... Did she just diss (Y/N)?!

I looked at (Y/N) and he just kept his cool.

He looked towards me and mouthed, 'I'm good.'

When Tae started singing, (Y/N) grabbed me and whispered, "She doesn't know that we're trainees?"

I shook my head.

Just as those two hour of hell was over, Tae went with Yoongi somewhere across the park. Though Yoongi looked pretty... Cross... I didn't know why but as they left, the evil _____ came out.

"You're pretty hot... Though you remind me of a lil'slut back at primary..." ____ went over to (Y/N).

He just kept quiet, looks like he's trying to prevent himself from speaking...

"Well, can you sing for me?" She did some aegyo.

"No." (Y/N) plainly said.

"What month were you born in?"

"December."

"I'm older than you. Listen to your unnie." She bossed.

"Why?"

"I want to hear your voice idiot."

"No."

(Y/N) was keeping his cool while _____ was hissing.

"Argh, are you mute or something?! Why can't you sing?!" She said loudly.

I was about to say something but the hyungs stopped me.

Looks like (Y/N) told the same thing to them as well...

"You're lame. Why does Taehyung even love you?" (Y/N) replied in english, didn't even bother to look at her.