Welcome Party

Klaus's POV

Elijah took Tatia to a safe place where she will be living with a person that he compelled to be like a mentor, a friend and a maid.

Today Haley was bringing Hope and I was super nervous and anxious, Caroline decided to  make a welcome party and told me that will make me calm down.

I called Haley so I could talk a little bit today with Hope before she come to the party.

"What can I do to help?" I asked Caroline after I end up the call with Hope.

"You can put the helium in the ballons."

"Where is Kol?" I asked.

"He went to pastry bring the cake."

"What cake?"

"A cake that I asked. Don't worry she will love it."

Hope's POV

I was anxious to go back home, yes I like being with my mom but I can see that I am not her priority, she is always busy with her pack.

"Hope, we are here." My mom said and walk with me to the Quarter.

When I come in my all family (yes, Caroline is part of family now) was there and yelled "welcome home".

There was a blue band saying welcome in white letters, there were a lot of balloons, some were light blue and others were white, then were some with the characters of my movie aka 'Frozen'. I saw a cake also with the theme of the movie, it had my favorite character, which is Olaf, a snowman.

I run to my dad and gave him a big and tight hug and I said while we were hugging "I miss you so much"

"I miss you too sweetie" he said with a smirk after we broke the hug. "Hey, I have a gift for you."

"Really? What is it?" I asked excited.

He gave me a big box and when I open it I saw that was a professional kit for a painter, I like to paint and I am good, but I just used pencil and stuff like that, this was so I could do everything in another level.

"Thanks dad. I love it!" I said with a big smile.

"Your dad is not the only one who has something for you." I looked at him excited an after I unwrapped the gift I saw it was a machine of karaoke along with a cd where I could sing the songs of the movie Frozen.

"Thank you so much uncle Kol!" I said and hugged him.

"I guess it's my turn." Caroline said and added "I remember when we were alone with Kol you told me that you liked to have a minion but your dad told you that you were to young..."

"OMG you are going to give me a minion. I love you so much right now" I said and Caroline chuckled.

"Not exactly but I make your dad promise that when you get 18 he will think about it." She said and added "open it"

I unwrapped the gift and when I opened the box I say a teddy minion from 'despicable me' which is also a movie that I like.

"Thank you. I love it. My first minion" I said and hugged her.

Then Rebekah offered me a music box and when I open it appeared a ballerina and Was spinning around with a beautiful song playing and Ansel gave me a necklace that he told me it was from family but he never got the opportunity to gave Klaus and now that he is a grown man he wanted me to have it, he explain me that the symbol of bravery.

We eat the cake and after awhile my mom went away. I sang with Caroline the songs from frozen Kol made his happy dance, my dad and my aunt were listening and applauding.

"Well, now that the party is starting to get over I need to say something." I said making everyone looked at me and my dad smirk, I turn to Caroline "Caroline, you were like a second mother to me since the day that we met. Today I was talking with my dad and we were wondering if you want to be in our lives forever..."

"Of course I want." Caroline said with a confused face without knowing what was going to happen

"Caroline Forbes, the day that we fight Mikael and we thought that you were dying it was a horrible feeling, I felt like a piece of me was dying. I wanted to know if you will make the happiest men of my life and..." My dad said putting now himself on one nee "and I wanted to know if you gave me the honor of trying to make you the happiest women of my life every day of my life... Will you marry me?"

"Yes. Yes, I'll marry you." Caroline said smiling, then they kissed and we all applauded.