Start the Plan

Caroline's POV

I woke up and decided to take a shower, then I put some nice clothes and light makeup, I was texting Bonnie about the news in New Orleans when Klaus called me.

"Hello love" He said. How I love when he calls me love.

"Hey Klaus! What's up?"

"We are now going to try to make another plan... Do you want to come?" He asked.

"I'm coming. Bye" I said excited and hang up.

I was walking to the French Quarter when I saw Mikael, fortunately he didn't saw me, I used vamp speed to the Quarter, in a blink I was in their living room.

"Great way to seem needy..." Tatia said and I growled.

"I just saw Mikael, he was talking with Camille, the bartender, to know more about you. I decided to run over here so he couldn't see me." I said.

"You did the right thing." Klaus said looking at me with a smile.

"You guys already have a plan in mind."

"Yes. Is your plan, but instead of you trying to gain Mikael's trust, it will be Rebekah, she had the motives for wanting me to suffer." Klaus said and I nodded.

"So I am going to put my life in risk?" Tatia asked.

"Can you stop thinking about yourself for a minute? You will not be alone, Klaus is going to be with you every day."

"What? Why?"

"Because that will make Mikael believe that you and Tatia are together." I said trying not to seem jealous and I succeeded

"Klaus, if you want we don't need to pretend. You know that I still like you."

"Oh, please... You like any guy who does anything for you. And you do know why? Because you only care about yourself." I said.

"Don't mess with me blondie."

"You are the one who should be careful..." I was saying.

"Okay, let's calm down." Elijah said. "Rebekah you are going to try finding Mikael and gaining his trust. Kol, you and Davina will make a protection spell on Tatia, so anyone can hurt her. Klaus and Caroline, you will go to the other house that we have and protect Tatia until the day Mikael decides to make a move. I stay here trying to hold the forte..."

"It sounds good to me" Kol said and then make a spell along with Davina, who was next to him.

I went with Klaus and Tatia to the other Mikaelson Mansion and Rebekah went to the cemetery find Mikael, we knew that he was there because Kol made a locater spell.

"Okay. I am going to buy some food."

"If you want I can come with you..." Klaus said.

"You need to stay here with Tatia. By the way, Tatia I am going to buy some clothes to you and bring some of my clothes."

"Okay." She said, went to her room and I get out of the house, trying to calm myself.

Klaus's POV

I was in the living room making some drawings in my notebook when Tatia come in.

"Niklaus, I am bored..."

"That's your problem not mine." I said.

"Don't be like that." She said getting closer to me then she whispered to my ear "You can show me how to have some fun."

"I don't think so." I said getting up from the couch

"Why are you resisting me so much." She said walking over to me "I know that you want this as much I want."

"I don't." I said and then I heard someone clear their throat, it was Caroline.

"Great!" Tatia said sarcastically.

"This bags have your new clothes. Klaus can you help me with the food."

"Sure." I said and went with her to the kitchen when Tatia went to her bedroom. "That was not what you think."

"She wasn't flirting with you and you rejecting her."

"How did"

"I appeared before you guys noticed me." She said cutting me off "Why did you rejected her? She is really pretty and is your first love..."

"She is not the person I have on my mind right now." I said looking at her with a smirk and she blushed. "How I missed seeing you blushing..."

"Shut up and help me with the food." She said and I did. The only good thing was that I could be with Caroline for awhile.