Questions

Caroline's POV

"How did the camera appear next to the TV from the blue?" I asked.

"Because we were succeeded, they know where we are and what's going on, that's why I wanted to recovered everything." Kol said and I nodded, after we finished our breakfast I grabbed the camera and I started to recorded.

"Hello everyone! Kol just explain me how you guys can see what we recorded, so we are going to try to record almost everything. Klaus I just met yesterday your daughter and I already love her... She is so cute! I am trying to make Hope feeling a little happy by playing games and stuff like that. Last night we played monopoly, she won and Kol gave up because it was losing, you should see him. I wanted to tell you that, I am very proud of you and you make a wonderful work with Hope. Please don't lose hope, we are going to get out of here eventually..." I said with a weak smile. "Okay... We are now prepare things to play questions if we answer wrong 3 times we lose."

"Hey daddy! By the way, tell aunt Rebekah that I miss her, and Kol says that miss her discussions with her... Oh, and Caroline says that she misses shopping with her." Hope said laughing.

"Okay let's start playing !" I said and posed the camera but let recorded because I know that Klaus probably wants to see her daughter okay.

"Caroline... Who lived at 221B, Baker Street, London?" Kol asked

"Sherlock Homes" I said smiling and Kol nodded then it was hopes turn. "Hope, your turn!"

"I am ready" Hope said excited.

"What did the crocodile swallow in Peter Pan?" I asked and Hope smiled.

"Alarm clock. I love that movie!"

"I know, right. I am going to tell you a secret, when I was younger I had a crush on Peter Pan." I said smiling and she chuckled making all of us laugh.

"Okay, it's my turn" Kol said smirking.

"How many people went onto Noah's Ark?"

"8" Kol said correctly and then he turned to me "Who painted the Sistine Chapel?"

"Michelangelo" I said.

"How did you know?" Hope asked me surprise.

"Your father is not the only one who likes art. I may not paint but that doesn't mean I don't like it." I said to Hope then I turn to the camera "By the way you're paintings are awesome."

"Okay, it's my turn... Wish me good luck daddy"

"Who said, "I think, therefore I am"?" I asked Hope.

"Descartes, I remember Uncle Elijah quoting some old people..." She said and I chuckled. "When was Elvis' first ever concert?"

"1954, I remember that concert..."

"You went to an Elvis' concert? That it's awesome" I said smiling.

"Yeah I know. Okay, it's your turn..." He said and I nodded "Who was the first man in space?"

"Gagarin."

"Which is the most spoken language?"

"English?" Hope said not sure and I shocked my head.

"Sorry, it's Chinese" I said with a small smile.

"It's okay. Kol, What type of elephant has got the biggest ears?" Hope asked catching Hope of surprised.

"How should I know... Dumbo?" He asked and we all laugh. "Okay, I guess Miss Forbes is winning us."

"Did Neil Armstrong put his left or his right foot on the moon first?"

"Left." I said smiling and then I looked at Hope "How many players are there in a volleyball team?"

"Six" She said smiling and I nodded then she looked at Kol "Who starts first in chest?"

"White" He said smirking then looked at me "Who named a perfume for her fashion shows on the 5th day of the month?"

"That's easy Chanel" I said smiling then I turn to the camera and said "Bekah we need to buy some channel bags and shoes..." Then I look back at Hope "What's the hardest rock?"

"Diamond" Hope said I nodded and I start to sing along with Kol the song 'Diamonds' by Rihanna "Kol stop you ruining the song."

"Fine, ask the question" Kol said.

"Who said E=mc2?" Hope asked.

"Einstein."

We continue to play and somehow I win against Kol.

"OMG I win!" I said getting up with my arms in the air.

"Caroline let's make the happy dance" Hope said and we start to dance.

"You got lucky..." Kol said.