Officially Datting

Klaus's POV

I woke up with a big smile on my face, Caroline kissed ME. She wasn't compelled or manipulated to do it. She wanted to kiss me, she likes me, at least I think she is, I will not start to ruin this moment. The truth is she wanted to kiss me. I need her, I need to be with her.

I took a shower and put some clothes on then I went to the kitchen and I saw Rebekah and Caroline talking.

"Hello love. Bekah" I said smirking to Caroline, she smiled to me blushing a little bit. She is so cute when she blushes...

"If you excuse me I am going to talk with Marcel about Mikael" Rebekah said and walked away.

"Caroline I was thinking about..." I start talking but was cut off by Caroline.

"I also was thinking about Mikael, we need to make some plan and try to not involve a lot of people, because if we did Mikael will kill more people, I thought about making some kind of trap, like attract him to some abandoned house then we fight against him and..." Caroline was saying walking around the balcony and I needed her to stopped talking

"Caroline" I called her cutting her off.

"Sorry to interrupt you." Caroline said stopping in front of me and looking to the ground.

"It's okay. But what was I saying was I was thinking about what happened last night and..." I said and Caroline looked at me but didn't say anything "And I heard his is how nowadays the people do it, so... Caroline Forbes, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Caroline's POV

"It's okay. But what was I saying was I was thinking about what happened last night and..." He said and then I saw that he was starting to get nervous. OMG he probably regretted the kiss... "And I heard his is how nowadays the people do it, so... Caroline Forbes, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Wait did he just asked me to be his girlfriend? OMG!!!

"You know what this was stupid..." He said and turn around to walk away.

"Yes." I said making him turn once again to look at me.

"Yes?"

"Yes, I want to be your girlfriend." I said smiling.

"Are you sure? Because once you say yes, you are mine and just mine. I won't let you go, and you need to know that I won't stop to be that bad guy that I was in Mystic Falls."

"I'm sure. I like you, the good and bad part." I said smiling and he kissed me.

"Am I dreaming?"

"Nope" I said smiling and then I saw Hope coming in "Hey honey"

"Good morning!" She said to us.

"May I tell her?" He asked me and I nodded smiling. I was actually a little nervous, because I didn't want her to feel that I am steeling her father or replacing her mother in this house.

"Honey, we have some news..."

"What is it?" Hope asked excited.

"Caroline is my official girlfriend" Klaus said with his eyes sparkling with happiness.

"OMG that is the best news ever" Hope said and hugged me.

"You are happy with me dating your dad?" I asked relief with a smile.

"Do you remember what I said in the first day we were in that prison, I told you that I liked to see you with my dad..." Hope said remembering me the first day we were together in the prison.

"You said that? That's so sweet" Klaus said smirking.

"I learned with my father" she said smiling and then walked away.