Planing

Klaus's POV

I was now alone with Caroline in the kitchen.

"Do you think Haley will think that I am trying to take her place?" Caroline asked.

"I don't care, but I don't think so... She is now a married woman." I said and she just nodded, than I kissed her and she kissed me, she start to mess with my hair when we heard someone clear their throat, it was Elijah.

"Sorry Elijah." Caroline said blushing and I smirked.

"It's okay. It was just to say that Haley just got here and we are all going to say our goodbyes to Hope."

"Okay. We're coming..." I said.

"She is going already?" Caroline asked with a sad face.

"I think so..." I said and hold her hand, we went to the living room and saw everyone saying their goodbyes, even Tatia.

"Hope, do you give your daddy a hug?" I asked and she ran to my arms. "I am going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too daddy" She said breaking the hug and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Bye honey" Caroline said with a weak smile and Hope hugged her with sadness in her eyes.

"Don't worry Caroline, when I come back we can play or do karaoke..." Hope said with a small smile.

"Or even put some makeup on Kol..." Caroline said making everyone chuckled then Haley dragged my daughter to the car and drive away...

"We need to start right now with the plans." Elijah said and I nodded.

"Like I said yesterday to Klaus, I was thinking in attract Mikael to an abandoned house or something like that where he thinks will be just Klaus and we will have the element of surprise, I know it's not a very good plan but it's a start." Caroline said.

"Actually is kind of a good plan. But we need to plan with more details." Rebekah said and we smiled to each other.

"What am I going to do?" Tatia asked bored.

Caroline's POV

"OMG! You just gave me an awesome idea. Klaus you loved Tatia, right? Which means that Mikael will try to kill her because he wants Klaus be unhappy, just think about it... He finds out that Tatia is back from the Other Side take a chance and try to locater, she is going to be in somewhere safe and I will find Mikael and say that I will help him kill Tatia" I was saying when I was cut off by Tatia

"I just came back from the dead you think that I am going to sacrifice myself to go back to that hell, where we just see people moving with their life and you have nothing to entertain with?" Tatia asked.

"I didn't finish." I said giving her a death glare "So, I tell Mikael that I want Tatia out of the picture and try to win Mikael's trust, then when I get his trust he tells me what he intends to do it and his plans and stuff, making us have a step of avengement, when he localizes Tatia he will find her with Klaus and try to kill you both, then in a blink I snap his neck and give us some time to put him in a basement or something like that and torture him or kill him... What you guys think?"

"That's an awesome plan." Rebekah said.

"No. That is not going to happen." Klaus said with a serious face.

"Why?"

"It's too dangerous. I don't want to see you near Mikael." Klaus said and I rolled my eyes.

"I can take care of myself."

"No"

"Excuse me? You're not the boss of me. I am here trying to help and you are being just an ass. You know what I need some air..." I said and turn to get out of this stupid house, with his stupid hybrid speed when I turn around he was in front of me making me stop.

"Don't turn your back on me." He shouted angrily, but I was also pissed off.

"I should turn my back since the first day we met..." I shouted, then he grabbed me by my throat making me had difficulty in breading

"How you dare to talk to me like that?" He asked angry, I put my hands on his hand so he would let me go but that didn't happened.

"Brother, stop" Elijah said.

"Nik, you're hurting her." Rebekah said "If you kill her you won't be able to live with yourself. Nik she is the love of your love, she is the girl that you paint every day and the girl that sees the best in you."

When Rebekah said all those things he stopped and looked at me, it was now just silence, a bad silence. He tried to rest his hand on my shoulder but I step back not letting him do that.

"Don't. Don't ever touch me again." I said fighting the tears that wanted to come out.