Insomnias

Previously on "We Have Hope – Klaroline Story"

Caroline's POV

I decided to go to the fridge and drink some B+, I was now in the kitchen drinking when I hear someone behind me I look at who was behind me and saw Klaus.

NOW...

"What are you doing here at 2 am?" Klaus asked me

"I couldn't sleep so I thought in drinking some blood... Did I awake you?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"No. I can't sleep, I am wondering what is Mikael planning to do... And why did you couldn't sleep?" He asked me.

"Worried about Hope... I know how much she loves you and it will be hard for her to not be around you."

"You really think that Hope loves me that much? Sometime I wonder if she truly loves me, I mean look at the things I have done? I am a monster." He said and I slapped him. "What the hell?"

"Sorry, but you need that slap. You are NOT a monster. You are a good father who deeply loves his daughter. You have no idea how much she talked about you when we were stuck in that 'prison'..." I told him then I got back to my blood bag.

"She talked that much about me."

"Oh yeah, 90 percent of the time was talking about you, the other 10 was about the rest of her family and New Orleans..." I said drinking my blood bag.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked and I just nodded continue to drink the rest of the blood bag and put the bag in the trash. "What did she said about me? What you guys did aside of playing."

"There was not much to do so we talked saw some movies, I make your daughter see 'The Beauty and the Beast', of course..." I said making Klaus chuckling and showing his adorable dimples "She was always talking about how her father is an awesome painter, and I couldn't disagree... She talked a lot about how proud she was of you, because she can see that you do everything for your family... After 2 weeks she started to feel sad because she missed you, that's why we made so many videos... I told her it was a way she could talk to you, and she did..."

"I know that I said this before, but thank you... It really meant a lot to me you being there with Hope and make her laugh and smile when you guys didn't know what to do and..."

"It's okay." I said cut him off.

"I'm sorry for rambling. It's just I was so worry about Hope and Kol when Davina told me that they were stuck in the Other Side and when Bonnie appeared and told me that you were also stuck I felt that there was no hope and then when we got the videos and Kol told us about Mikael I was so afraid of Mikael killing her or hurt you ..." He said and I could see how important I was to him, I never felt like someone saw me has much important in their life like him, I stop fighting my feelings and kissed him

Klaus's POV

I start rambling about when Caroline and Hope were stuck in the Other Side and suddenly I felt her hands in my neck and her lips in my lips. OMG she was kissing me! I kissed her back passionately and then we rest our heads in each other's foreheads and stayed there smiling and looking at each other.

"See you tomorrow." She whispered to my ear and turn around to go back to her bedroom.

"At least gave me one kiss of goodbye." I said smirking she turn and in a blink she was kissing me.

I kissed her right back, then I pushed her to the wall and start to kiss her neck making her moaned my name, not has in Klaus, but as in Nik, which I loved hearing from her, then our lips meet again.

"You need to try a little more than this to get lucky" she said and vanished to her bedroom.