Losing people I love

Klaus's POV

When Cami told me that she found out that Davina was using my daughter to bring my brother's back I went over the cemetery to find her and saw her crying.

"Where is Hope? Where is my daughter?" I asked angry and with fear, she looked at me and then continued to cry. I shouted "Where is she?"

"Sorry. I just... Your daughter is..." She said crying.

"No." I said with tears falling apart. "No Davina. Where is she? What did you do? I want my daughter!"

"I am sorry"

"You're sorry? You used my daughter!" I screamed.

"You used people too."

"Yes I did. But they didn't have 6 years old." I said angry then more tears come out "How could you?"

"I..." she said and I grabbed her neck.

"Give me one good reason so I won't kill you now."

"Please don't kill her Niklaus. She is like a daughter to me." Marcel said coming of nowhere.

"Okay. But just because you staying alive will be worst because I'll be here reminding you what you did." I said and speed away.

I walk into The Quarter and Rebekah run straight to my arms and hugged me tightly she always knew what to do when I was sad or angry or something like that.

"Brother we are going to find a way."

"That's the problem. The Other side was collapsed. There's no hope..." I said crying and she try to comfort me along with Elijah and Camille.

I was crying when someone a minion come into the living room.

"Sorry to interrupt but there is someone here to talk to you Klaus" My minion said.

"I don't want to talk to anyone."

"You just have to listen, Klaus." Bonnie said getting into the living room.

"Bonnie I don't care what you possible want to tell me so get the hell out of my house." I said and turn my back to her.

"It's about Caroline..." She said with a broking voice.

"What happen to Caroline?" I asked turning to see Bonnie and with fear all over my face.

"She... She is stuck on The Other Side" Bonnie said with tears running through her face.

"What? No. That's not true. Can't be" I said with more tears running and she gave me a look that said 'sorry but it is true'.

"Caroline brought back some people from the Other Side along with him, because of you..." She said and Ansel get in the room and gave me an apologetic look. "She asked me to tell you something..."

"What?"

"She asked me to tell you that she was very happy to know you and she know that you are good men and unfortunately however long it takes it was to long... I don't know what she meant by the last part."

"I know... She is really?"

"I am sorry son." Ansel said and hugged me, I didn't know why but I hugged him back.

"I better go..." Bonnie said and I nodded then she went away.

"I talked a little with Caroline in The Other Side."

"How was she? What did she said?"

"She was worried about the people she cared about and when she found out that I was your biological father she made Bonnie bring me back, she said that I was a friend and you should see her, before she talked to me, she was walking around making sure that the people she cared about were going to be safe..."

"That's my Caroline." I said to myself.

"I am sorry."

"What am I going to do? I lost my daughter, Hope Mikaelson and the love of my life, Caroline Forbes. I don't know how am I going to survive..." I said crying.

"You are going to get through this. You are stronger than you think." Ansel said and I hugged him.

"I am sorry for killing you." I said.

"You did for your daughter." Ansel said breaking the hug "And that made me proud of you, because you showed that you thought about your daughter in first and then about you..."

"Thanks... father." I said and he smiled to me and hugged me.