Going Shopping

Caroline's POV

I can't believe that I freaked out and said that I was tired, OMG I am so stupid.

I decided to try to fell asleep. I woke up and it was 7:45 am I went to take a shower and put some clothes and light makeup. I went to the kitchen where was Rebekah eating her breakfast.

"Good morning Bekah"

"Hi" She said with a sad smile.

"What's wrong?"

"I had a fight with Marcel..."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked with a small smile.

"Not really..."

"Do you want to go shopping with me?"

"That's a fantastic idea"

"What's a fantastic idea?" Klaus asked coming to the kitchen along with Hope.

"Go shopping" I simply said.

"Daddy, can we go too? Pleeeeease"

"Fine" Klaus said and Hope hugged him. We asked everyone else if they wanted to come they all refused.

After the breakfast we went to the car, Klaus was the one who was driving, I was next to him, behind me was Hope and next to her was Rebekah. I turn de radio on and it was playing 'Unbreakable by Jamie Scott', and after a while I start to sing.

"If you ever turn around,

I won't let you fall down now.

I swear I'll find your smile,

And put my arms above you,

And make you unbreakable.

You need to know that somebody's there all the time,

I'd wait in line, and I hope It's yours.

Can't walk away 'til your heart knows,

That it's beautiful.

Oh, I hope you know, It's beautiful.

When you lose your way and the fight is gone,

Your heart starts to break

And you need someone around now.

Close your eyes while I put my arms above you

And make you unbreakable.

She stands in the rain, just hide it all.

If you ever turn around,

I won't let you fall down now.

I swear I'll find your smile,

And put my arms above you,

And make you unbreakable.

Cause I love, I love, I love, I love you darling.

Yes I love, I love, I love, I love you darling.

And I'll put my arms around you,

And make you unbreakable."

Then I realized that Klaus looked at me and smiled.

"What? It's a good song." I defended.

"I didn't say anything." He said and stop the car "We're here."

"Finally" Rebekah said and we went to the mall.

"Caroline you should be a singer" Hope said making me smile.

"I don't like to sing in front of a lot of people. I just sing once in public, it was when I was in Mystic Falls, before I met you father... I was dating Matt and he asked me to tell him how I felt, but I didn't know what to say so I make the guys of a band who was playing let me sing and after I sing he went to the stage and kissed me..."

"That seems like an scene of a movie..."

"Yup. But let's stop talking about boys. Let's go shopping!"

We went first to find new clothes to Hope and then we went to see clothes for me and Rebekah.

"I don't think it's that big a deal" Klaus said to Rebekah about the dress.

"That's just because she is not with the boots she should..." I said then I show her the boots she tried out and the style was now completely different and awesome.

I was trying out a lot of different dresses, I just went to ask them about the outfit, it was a green dark short dress with a black jacket and black heels, but there was only Klaus there.

"Where is everyone?"

"Hope asked Rebekah to go to somewhere... You look ravishing in that outfit." Klaus said with a smirk and I smiled to him then I look to the mirror to see better.

"Don't you think it's to short?" I asked.

"I think it's perfect. You're perfect" He said looking at my eyes through the mirror.

"You really think so?" I asked turning around so I could look at his eyes, his beautiful ocean blue eyes, and he looked at mine, I lost myself looking at his eyes and then I noticed how close we were, I looked at his lips and then look back at his eyes when I was leaning to kiss him, Hope and Rebekah appeared.

"Hello guys!" Rebekah said smirking.