Curing Klaus

Caroline's POV

I woke up with and saw Klaus sleeping, I couldn't sleep too much but he slept like a dead person. I looked at the clock and saw it was 3 pm, which means I only slept 5 hours, I decided to go to the kitchen and prepare something for me and Klaus.

"Hey Caroline" Ansel said walking to the kitchen.

"Hey! Are you better?" I asked and he just nodded, then I hear Klaus mumbled something, I was using my vampire hearing because I was worried something like this would happen.

I run with the stuff to his room and saw Klaus having a nightmare, he start to scream no, I went to the bed.

"Klaus wake up. Please wake up. Wake up, I am begging you. Please." I said trying to wake him up and after a while he opened his eyes screaming. "I'm here. It's okay. It was just a nightmare"

"You stayed." He said in disbelief.

"I did. What was the nightmare about?"

"You, but I don't want to talk about it..." he said and I nodded. "Caroline, can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Why did you stay?"

"Because after everything I still care about you..." I said and he kissed me, I kissed him back but then I broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry, but I can't."

"Caroline, give me another chance, please. We care about each other, we deserve another chance..." He said and for how much I wanted to be with him, I needed some time.

"Klaus, I need some time before I even think about giving us another chance, but I will always be here for you."

"I will wait. However long it takes." He said making me remember the Graduation Day which made me smile. "I love seeing you smile."

"I brought some blood bags, I didn't know if you were hungry or not..."

"Thank you"

We stayed there for a while drinking the blood bags but then he looked at something behind me, I turn around and saw nothing.

"Don't. Don't kill Caroline. Do whatever you want but don't kill her" He said walking and looking to the door, he was hallucinating again.

"Klaus look at me. Klaus. Klaus." And he still didn't heard me. "Nik, look at me."

"Caroline?" He said and turn to see me. "Are you"

"Yes. It was just a hallucination."

"I was so afraid of losing you for good." He said with tears in his eyes.

"You will never lose me." I said and hugged him, he hugged me back and then we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Klaus said.

"Son?" Ansel asked making sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"Sorry. Caroline told me about what happened... I... Sorry" Klaus said with sadness in his eyes and Ansel hugged him.

"Kol and Davina think that they found out a spell that can make you stop hallucinating" Ansel said and I smiled.

"That's great news. Let's go!" I said excited.

"No." Klaus said serious.

"Why not?" I asked

"Because after what I did to you I don't deserve be saved."

"Please, do it. It's killing me seeing you like this..." I said with tears fighting to come out. "Do it, for me"

"Okay" He said and we went to the living room. "Before I do this promise me that you won't hate me and don't stop talking to me."

"For how much I try I can't hate you. And I promise that I won't stop talking to you." I said with a small smile, he smiled to me and then looked at everyone and nodded, Davina and Kol start to so some spell and Klaus passed out.

"It's normal he passing out"

"Yes. It's a powerful spell" Davina said.

"But he is going to be okay, right?" I asked worried and Kol nodded.

=~qW