Morning with Klaroline

Caroline's POV

I woke up and felt Klaus's arms around me, he looked at me and hugged me tightly.

"Caroline, I thought that I had lost you."

"I am alive?" I asked in disbelief and he nodded with tears in his face. "I was so scared to never talk to you again."

"It's okay. We have all the time in the world."

"I love you so much Niklaus Mikaelson."

"I love you Caroline Forbes" He said and I kissed him then he broke the kiss and asked "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure" I said and kissed him, he kissed me right back.

He used his hybrid speed to take me to the bedroom, I was now against to the wall, I took his t-shirt and he rapped my top, he looked at me amazed and kissed me again, then he start to let wet kisses from my lips to my neck making me moaned his name, I pushed him to the bed and was now on top of him, I kissed him, then I start to kiss his chest and his 6 pack making him moaned, he rolled me around and start to kiss my breast and my stomach making me moaned, he looked at me and kissed me.

"You're so beautiful." He said between kisses, then he got back to kiss all my body.

"Take me. I am yours." I said between moans, he smirked and we made love until we feel asleep.

Klaus's POV

I wake up with the most beautiful women in the entire world on my arms, I start to stroke her hair and feeling her breath in my chest, after a few minutes she woke up.

"Good morning, love"

"Good morning Nik" She said and kissed me.

"I love when you call me Nik" I said between kisses, than she broke the kisses and stared at me with a serious face. "What's wrong?"

"What are we?" She asked.

"I would love to be your boyfriend but if you want..." She cut me off with a passionate kiss.

"I want you to be my boyfriend." She said smiling and kissed me again.

"I love you so much Caroline Forbes" I said looking deeply into her eyes.

"And I love you Niklaus Mikaelson." She said and kissed me again. "For how much I love being here, I need to take a shower."

"I don't know. I'm quite comfortable like this"

"We have all time in the world to be like this."

"Okay, but you own me big time."

"Fine" She said and went to the bathroom, I decided to make some pancakes to us and then I went back to the rooms with pancakes and blood bags.

"Room service" I said bringing the stuff and put on the bed.

"OMG! You did this?" She asked excited, she was with some jeans and a black top, simple but beautiful.

"For you, I would do anything." I said and she kissed me.

"You're so sweet" She said and we start to eat our pancakes.