Chapter 12

Caroline's POV
I wake up without knowing where I was, after a few seconds I remember that I was living with The Originals, I took a shower, curled my hair, put a red top with some black jeans and a little makeup, but not exaggerate, just to seem natural.
I walk to the kitchen where was Rebekah and Kol fighting and Klaus was talking with Hope.
"Good morning" I said and Hope hugged me.
"Good morning Caroline" she said with a smile and her eyes sparkling.
"I see my daughter is quite found of you" Klaus said smirking.
"Like father like daughter" Kol said and Rebekah gave him a nudge.
"Good morning Care" Rebekah said and I smiled.
I went over to the balcony where was the coffee and serve myself.
"Caroline, did you told my dad what is my favorite bedtime story?"
"You like that much about the story of the boy who saw a comet?" I asked smiling and Klaus gave us a confuse look.
"Yes. I thought in tell him the story, but I cannot tell like you..."
"Well, what about tonight when you go to bed I tell you the bedtime story and Klaus be there with us and hear the story."
"That sounds good" she said and I return to drink my coffee.
"I can't wait to know how this so amazing story is..." Klaus said smiling and Hope chuckled.
"Caroline, how long are you going to be here?"
"I don't know. Why are you bored with me already?" I asked making a funny face and she chuckled.
"No. Because I like you living with me... We can put makeup in my Uncle Kol..." Hope said and I smiled.
"No way!" Kol said.
"This time you girls have me to help." Rebekah said smirking and we all laugh with the exception of Kol.
"Good morning" Ansel said smiling.
"Father!" Klaus said hugging him.
"This is still weird..." Rebekah said and I gave her a glare.
"Hello"
"It's so nice to see you again" Ansel said smiling and then hugged me, I was surprised but I hugged him back then he break the hug "I'm sorry it's just you gave me another chance to be with my son and he is always talking about Hope or you." Ansel said making me look at Klaus and smile of amusement and he gave a death glare to Ansel which made me chuckle.
"Caroline did you finish your breakfast?"
"Yes" I said smiling.
"Do you want to see my room now?" Hope asked with a big smile on her face.
"Hope I don't think Caroline would..." Klaus was saying but I cut him off.
"I would love too." I said
"Daddy come with us" hope said giving him a puppy dog eyes.
"How can I say no to that face?" Klaus said and we start to walk until her room.
"Now you know what you do to me when you do that face..." I whisper to his ear and he chuckled.
We were walking and then Hope open the door and I saw a pink room, that seemed a room to a princess, it had in the wall some princesses from the Disney and it was beautiful.
"OMG I wish I had a room like this when I was younger..." I said and saw from the corner of my eye klaus smiling and showing his cute dimples.
"I know right..." Hope said smiling.
I stayed there along with Klaus playing with Hope and talking about all sort of things, and after a couple of hours we went to the living room and Hope went to be with Kol.

Klaus's POV
"My daughter loves you. She is not usually like that with new people... She doesn't give much trust with other people." I told her seating in the couch next to Caroline.
"Since the first day I got attached to her, she is really amazing, and I love her too..." She said smiling and I saw her eyes sparkling.
"I am really happy to have you here..."
"I am really happy to be here too..." She said and then added "can I ask you something?"
"Of course love" I said and she put a bigger smile in her face.
"Can you show me some of your paintings?" She asked with a puppy dog eyes. I guess she learned that with me...
"I would love to. Let's go to my studio..." I said.
I don't show people aside my family my paintings but with her is different I like and want to show her what I like to do and where I have been to and show her that I am not always the bad guy, and I want to be with her all the time and know everything about her past and what she wants for her future... God, I seem a teenage boy with his first crush. I was never like this not even with Tatia.
"This is my studio." I said showing her and she start to see the paintings, then she stopped to look more time to a painting.

Caroline's POV
All the painting were beautiful but there was one that captured my attention, it was a man in the middle of the woods, in the dark and alone.
"This painting is..." I said fascinated.
"Horrible? Yeah, Haley said the same thing when she started to see this without even asking..." He said.
"What? How can she say something like that? This is painting capture the emotions so well that made me speechless, and I am a person who is always talking..." I said turning to see him. I sometimes feel lonely and seems that I am the only one but when I saw Klaus's painting I could see that he felt like me... Lonely and lost.
"So... You think it's good?"
"Good doesn't even describe it." I said with a smile.
"Why did that painting capture so much your attention?" Klaus asked and I looked at the ground, then he put his finger on my chin so I could look at him.
"Sometimes I feel lost, lonely, without hope... And your painting..." I couldn't finish the sentence, he just hugged me trying to comfort me.