Helping Klaus

Caroline's POV

I woke up with a phone ringing, it was Rebekah's phone.

"Bekah, your phone" I said waking her up.

"Sorry" She said and answered the call, I decided to hear the conversation.

"Rebekah! Thank God you answer!" Elijah said – he seemed worried.

"What happened?"

"Klaus said that couldn't accept the fact of Caroline hatting him and he should suffered, so he used the weapon of Papa Tunde and used on him, I take out of him, but the hallucinations don't stop and I don't know what to do... Come home, please" Elijah said and hung up.

"I need to go." Rebekah said.

"Can I go with you. I am angry with Klaus but I still care about him..." I said and she nodded.

We went to the Quarter and we saw everyone Kol talking with Davina trying to find a way to get out of the hallucinations, Tatia was just seating in the couch saying to Elijah that everything was going to be okay and then Elijah when saw us walk over to us.

"Klaus' hallucinations are getting worse and..." Elijah was saying when he was cut off by a sound of something hitting to the wall behind me we looked and it was Ansel.

"Are you okay?" I asked helping him getting up.

"Yes. He was just hallucinating and thinking that I was Mikael..." Ansel said with a weak smile.

"I am going..."

"No. It's too dangerous." Elijah said.

"Elijah, think about it... Maybe Caroline can make him stop with the hallucinations." Rebekah said and nodded to me, I gave her a weak smile and went to his bedroom. I saw Klaus with a tired look and all I could see in his eyes was sadness.

"Klaus?" I asked, for seeing if he was hallucinating.

"Caroline? It's you?"

"Yes" I simply said.

"I'm so sorry."

"I know" I said and tears fall from my eyes

"Please don't cry" He said and I cleaned my eyes.

"Klaus, you shouldn't have done that to yourself." I said changing the subject.

"I deserve to be punishing for what I did to you." He said looking at the ground, I could see he was devastated.

"Klaus, what about I bring some blood bags. You look tired, you should drink some blood." I said and get up I was walking to the door when Klaus grabbed my wrist.

"Why are you here?" He asked

Klaus's POV

"You really think that I care about you? You're a monster. You try to kill. I hate you and I will never stop." She said serious.

"No." Was all I could say.

"The only thing that I think is that you're good looking, but nothing compared to Tyler. You killed his mother, you try to kill him."

"He also tried to kill me."

"Since the day that I realized that you were totally in love with me that I decided to have my revenge and I am getting, everyone thinks that I am here to help you and the truth is that I am here to watch you get torture, and the funny thing is that I didn't need to do anything, you did everything for me and..." She was saying with an evil smile and I heard her voice calling me but didn't come from her, I closed my eyes and then opened them again I was in the ground in my knees along with Caroline.

"Klaus?"

"What happened?" I asked.

"You had a hallucination... Are you okay?"

"I think I am better now."

"Okay. I am going to the kitchen and I came back with some blood bags." She said, after a while she was back and give me a blood bag.

"Thanks for what you're doing for me."

"Of course. Now sleep. You look tired, you need to rest." She said with a small smile.

"Just if you stay here with me today" I said and she nodded.

We lay down on the bed, she rest her head in my chest and I closed my eyes but I continue to stroking her beautiful hair and smirked until I fell asleep.

6