Chapter 23

The audition had Carl in it and was basically me talking to him when I first met him. So it was pretty easy but I did okay. I was very shaky when I walked it and it was pretty weird because Andrew Lincoln, Rick on the show, recognised me. After the audition it's really late and Chandler takes me to a little 24 hour food place. It's like 2am!
We sit in a booth and I finally ask him a question that's been stuck in my head. "Chandler, was I bad?" I ask. "No way, Y/N! You were fantastic and they'd be crazy to not let you get the part!!" He says really loudly. The waitress comes over and looks at us. "Hmm?" She asks rudely. "Oh okay, just some chips." Chandler says. "Whatevs." The girl blows a gum bubble right in out faces and trots off. "Jeez, she was lovely!" Chandler says sarcastically. I bite back my laugh and play around with the straw in my drink. "Chandler, I need to tell you something." I murmur. "What??" He asks looking suddenly worried. "My aunty's been acting really weird. She is like obsessing over houses and all these places for sale in other countries. I'm scared that she wants us to move." At first, Chandler looks a little confused but then he does the worst fake laugh in the history of fake laughs. "Don't worry, Y/N! I bet you that you guys won't move!"
I wish I believed that.

Chandler and I caught a train back to Georgia, were it was rainy and wet. "Horrible weather!" Chandler yells over the loud splattering of the rain. I nod and pull my hoodie over my head, running to my porch. He darts after me and laughs as we stand shaking on the wooden porch. "Chandler, are we still on? Like....a couple?" I murmur. "Yes, Y/N. We are and we will be for a long time." Chandler picks up my hand and presses it to his lips. "I better go now, I'm getting a little chilly." I hug him and go inside my house.

My aunty is sitting on the couch drinking Green Tea when I come in. "Y/N! How was your trip?" She hides her grin. "Oh my gosh, how'd you know??" I laugh a little. "Gina told me. So are you and Chandler officially together?" I see her smirking. "Yeah, I guess." My cheeks flush with red. "Okay, well go up stairs and take a shower. Dress in something nice please, we've got an event tonight."
This left me questioning but I followed the instructions and went up stairs to wash and clean up.

It's around eight when she comes up and hands he a package. "W-what's this?" I ask. "Hmm, let's open it shall we!" She grins and passes it to me. I tear it open and pull out a black dress that ends at my knees. It has a waist part which makes it sorta cute. I put the dress on and then my hair into a bun with strips coming down. I put little bits of eye shadow in and lipstick, then I go down stairs to see my aunty dressed up too. "Where are we going?" I question. "A secret." We get in the car and she drives away.
Turns out this's the second time in a row I'll be going to the city. We arrive a massive restaurant that it super expensive and has lights glowing everywhere. You know them restaurants where everyone is in fancy dress and you have polished up waiters and the food it just spectacular? Yeah, well that was what this was like. The car park was full but the place was awfully quiet. As we approach the receptionist, she tells me to stay in the lobby so I do. A few minutes later she comes out and grins. "Follow me."It's all quiet as walk down the hall and into the main room where there's a bunch of tables. There's so many people here!! I hear all these voices talking about all sorts of things. "Why are we here?" I raise my eyebrows at her. She points in the far corner of the room where I see a family. And at that table I see a boy who I used to play in the sand pit with. The boy I used to skip with, laugh with and prank people with. The boy is Simon.

Oh gosh so sorry that I didn't update for such a long time! But so many exciting things happened in this break! I got to see season 5 (finallyyy) and I loved it so freaking much! Also on my Instagram I got a fanpage which was so adorable & cute! I'll try to update as much as I can but it probably won't be to often. 😍 Love you guys