Chapter Sixteen

Chandler stared at me, his jaw dropped.

He was shocked, obviously.

Then his shock turned to anger and he glared at me.

"What?!" He spat.

"When y-you were away on the cruise, the party they held....In a game of spin the bottle." I start crying.

Tears smudge my mascara making my look like a psycho.

Chandler then says, "I-I can't. Y/N, I'm sorry but were over." and he walks off.

>CHANDLER'S P.O.V<
I can't believe it! Gray, my best friend, and my girlfriend had a fling when I was gone.

Okay, it was just a kiss but who cares about that!! MY BEST FRIEND AND THE GIRL I LOVE MADE OUT!!

I storm into my room and slam the door.

It hurts that she was crying, it hurts me that she kissed my best friend and it hurts me that were over.

I put my head into my hands and sob.

After a while I'm exhausted and it's 3am and since I can't talk to Gray or Y/N, I message Brianna, a girl I met on the cruise.

My fans think we're dating but I don't like Brianna in a romantic way.
I can't, because I still love Y/N.

I know it's not their fault actually, but every time I think of it I get a flare of anger. Why didn't Colin or Grant or Eric tell me?!

I'm furious with all of my friends now, so I shut my phone off and close my eyes.

>YOUR P.O.V<
I spent a lot of the night crying into my pillow.

I dressed into comfortable clothes and say in bed sobbing.

It was morning before I knew it and I hadn't even slept.

I hear Mum go off to work at around seven.

I get up and take a shower, washing all the makeup off me.

Then I call Gray and tell him to come over.

We both skip school because we need  to talk, and because I don't think I can handle it now.

"So," Gray arrives at me house. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Gray, Chandler knows about the kiss." I say quietly.

He looks at me to see if I'm joking, but then sighs and sits on the couch.

"I knew he'd find out eventually.....I'll talk to him. He'll come around."

I sit down next to Gray and nod.

"Come on," He leads me out the door.

"Where are we going?!" I ask.

"Someone, to get your mind off things."

Sorry this's a bit short! I'm pre-writing them. I write the chapters a little bit before I publish them, so I don't forget to update! I'm getting a little bored with this but I'll keep updating, don't worry! Love ya!!
Vote & Comment if you think she should go with Gray or Chan