Chapter Four

The New Boy - CHAPTER 4

>YOUR P.O.V<
The shock doesn't hit me until Simons's hopping in the car and driving off to catch a plane that'll take him half-way across the globe. I hug him, promising that I'll definitely call, email and message him. But I don't know. I watch his car leave and then go inside to relax. I run up to my room, dodging Mum on the way. I lock my door and curl up on my bed. Simon's gone. He's been my best friend for so long, and now he's gone. Just like that.
I eat popcorn and watch movies. I drink hot chocolate and even spend hours looking through photo albums of Simon and I. But it doesn't take the pain away. Nothing will.
Mum isn't here to comfort me, so I I get up and look in the mirror. I look fine to be honest, but I don't feel like that. Then I see Chandler through his window. He's in his room and he's on the phone by the looks of it. He turns around and sees me looking, but this time I don't turn away. I stare right back at him until eventually I lean forward and shut my blinds.

The next day, I dress in casual clothes and go to school. It's my last day, and I'm not super dooper excited. Simon's not here for me.

After school, I walk home alone. I carry a lot of school books, and my backpack is literally packed with homework stuff for the 3 month holidays. "Hey." I hear behind me. I turn and see Chandler. I smile and stop for him to catch up. "So, what are you doing during our holidays?" He asks holding his backpack straps. "Nothing much at all." I reply. As we arrive at his house he looks at me. "We should hang out sometime."
I am a bit shocked. I've been obsessed with this boy for a long time. Even when he didn't know I existed. But now he does know I exist and he's asking me out. I nod and say, "That'd be great. Tomorrow?" Chandler nods and hands me a piece of paper with his number on it. "Call me tonight."

Hope you guys like it! Sorry it took me a little while to update. School got away with me but now that my other fanfic is finished, I'll be updating more often on here. ❤️ Remember to vote and comment!!!