Chapter Six

The New Boy - Chapter 6

Chandler knocks on the door at exactly 11.

"Anyone home?" I calls.

"Coming!" I say quickly grabbing my phone.

I have decided to wear skinny jeans with my converses and a to the has Panic! At The Disco on it.

"Hi!" I say breathlessly while brushing my hair away from my face.

"Hey." Chandler smiles at.

Suddenly I remember that I like him a lot and what happened last night.

"Let's go." I grin at him.

When we arrive at the cinema, Chandler says we're seeing a borrow movie called Shatter.

I nod and go to reply, but girls start screaming.

I look at Chandler who says, "Fangirls."

They come over asking for pictures and signatures while I awkwardly stand there waiting.

Eventually they go away and Chandler and I go into the movies.

No one at all is there in the movies. It's just me and Chandler up the back.

The movie was pretty scary. I was wincing at one point when Chandler looked at my and laughed.

"It's not scary! The way I get over it is thinking about how their real people. Just actors." He tells me.

Then he looks over at me again and leans forward, like he did last night.

And then he kisses me.

My first kiss was with Chandler Riggs, who I've been obsessed with for years.

Go figure.

I kiss him back though and I like it. We break apart and Chandler looks at me.

"Sorry." He says.

"Don't worry about it." I look back at the movie and smile to myself.

| Did you guys like this chapter? I'm starting to get into writing it again 😊 But anyway, remember to vote and comment! Love you guys who actually read these |