Chapter Thirteen

The New Boy - CHAPTER 13

It's the day we are going to SDCC! Chandler and I made a decision that we'd like to announce our relationship this morning. He tells his fans on his social Medias that he is currently dating me.

I decide to wear white jeans, a black and white striped top and converses. I tire my hair in a bun and then go down stairs. Mum has to stay back for work problems, so the only people going are Chandler, me and his family. Him and his family have free passes into the convention, which means there is a ticket left. Turns out Gray's coming. After we pack all our stuff into the car, we drive to his house and pick up Gray. Him and Grayson sit in the middle, Chandler and I sit in the two backseats. On the way to the airport I look out the window and observe the trees speeding pass. I feel Chandler's fingers lace with mine and I return the gesture.

At the airport, we all go onto a private jet. According to the records, it'll be night when we get there.
Gray and Grayson sit together and the adults sit together up the front.
Chandler sits down next to me and watches a movie through the portable TV he has.
It's night now and everyone else is asleep apart from us. Chandler watches Interstellar while I check my social Medias. On my Instagram, I have a lot of people commenting and DMing me saying either really sweet stuff, or complete hate. Done of it hurts but most of it I brush off. My ask.fm is full if Chanfans asking me if it's actually true.
Chandler pulls out his headphones and shuts the TV off. I switch my phone off and lean my head of his shoulder. "I think I love you Chandler Riggs." I whisper. "I think I love you too, Y/N."

| Hello Pudding Bæs! So sorry to say but I'll be really slow at updating. My data renews on Wednesday next week, so I'll be able to update more then. For now I'm going off my parents internet so please be patient if I don't update much. Love you all ❤️ Remember to comment and vote!