Chapter Ten

The New Boy - CHAPTER 10

At ten o'clock at night, Chandler's friends all come over and literally have a massive party. Mum's going to kill me. I grab a cup of red stuff and walk over and sit down in the corner. I sit there for nearly the whole party until eventually Gray looks at me and comes over. "Hi!" He says giddily. I mumble a hello back and he says, "What? Not enjoying the party?!"
I shake my head. Gray gets me up and pushes me into the lounge. There's a handful of us just sitting in a circle. Everyone else had gone home. I sit down and then realise what this is. Spin the bottle.
I don't pay attention to the first kiss, but then the girl picks me. "What?!" So splutter. She grabs me and smirks. "Come on, your up."
She stands me in the middle and spins the bottle. I hope it's someone okayish. I haven't had a kiss apart from Chandler. Suddenly the bottle stops and lands on Gray. "No way!" I murmur horrified. Gray stands up and awkwardly stands opposite me. The rest of the group wait for us to kiss, but we don't. Suddenly the girl pushes us together and my lips meet Gray's. Their soft and warm as his tongue explores my mouth. He's this before. A lot of times!

>GRAY'S POV<
She obviously didn't want to kiss me, and don't get me wrong! I didn't exactly want to make out with her here. Chandler had feelings for her, that wouldn't be fair. But then Amelia pushed us together and I couldn't help but kiss her.

>YOUR POV<
After the party I clean up everything and go up stairs. Gray's funny and cool, but I liked Chandler. I groan and crash into my bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

| Hope you guys liked this chapter! A comment if you want Her to go for Chandler or Gray! and remember to vote! |