Chapter Twenty

The New Boy - Chapter 20

~CHANDLER'S POV~
Y/N's been in hospital for two days now. The doctor says she'll be out soon enough, but her as will be quite fragile. Gray and I called it even on everything, and were both friends. Mikayla told Gray that Y/N said that they should hang out, and before I knew it Gray and Mikayla started dating. Apparently a lot can happen in two days.

Y/N's coming out today, so I dropped out of school early and drove down to the hospital. The receptionist smiled at me as I walked by her desk. She's grown to recognise me because over the past four days I've visited this place a tonne. I go in room 23 and see Y/N. She's taking medication from a doctor and nodding. When she sees me she grins and walks over. "Hey, you feeling better?" I ask. She looks great. Her hair is put in a braid and the colour has come back to her skin. Her eyes glow up at me, the eyes I love. "I feel a lot better!" She says happily. I put my hand on her shoulder and guide her out of the hospital.

I take her back to her Grandparents house, where they come out and wave. I look over at Y/N and see that she's pale as she stares up at the house. "C-chandler?" She stutters. "Yeah?" I rest my hand in hers. "I can't stay here, because.....Can I stay at yours for a bit?" She looks at me with a sad looks. "Of course!" I go in and get her some clothes, informing her Grandparents about the situation.
When I get at my home, I walk in and my parents greet Y/N with love. Grayson's at school still. I lead her upstairs to the hallway. "Do you want to sleep in the guest room?" I ask. "Can I sleep in your's? I feel safer with you." Her hand grasps mine firmly. I nod and make a bed, laying the mattress on the floor. "You'll sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the floor." I flop on my gaming chair. "Thank you, Chandler. For all of this." She smiles at me. "Anytime."
______________
After dinner, we watch some movies of her choice. She starts nodding off so I carry her up stairs and rest her on her feet again. She changes into her sleeping clothes and awkwardly climbs into my bed. I sigh and lay on the mattress. Ten minutes later, I look up and see her teeth chattering and her body shaking. "Are you cold?" I murmur. "A b-bit." She shyly replies. I climb out of bed and lay next to her. I slowly wrap my arms around her small body and hold her closer. "Better?" I ask. "Sorta..."She turns around and faces me. I lean forward and kiss her. It's a warm, soft kiss that i get lost in. "How about now?" I say. She cuddles closer and nods.

Don't you just hate it when your monthly data runs out and you have no internet?! Yeah well that's what happen to me, so I rely of wifi but tomorrow It renews so I'll be able to update more