Chapter Eleven

The New Boy - CHAPTER 11

Chandler's coming home today!

I've seen a few pictures on his social Medias, but I can't wait for him to tell me about it.

Gina said he was getting back at 4 in the afternoon.

I go over to his house and see his Mum.

"Hello Y/N! Can you please help clean up before Chandler gets home?" She asks.

I nod and help her.

After that, I go back into my house waiting for him to get back.

He arrives at 4:30pm and I see him get out of the taxi.

He goes into his own house and before I know it comes over here.

I feel guilty about playing spin the bottle and having to kiss his best friend, but it was just a game right?

Chandler knocks on the door and I open it.

He sees me and hugs me in a friendly way.

"Wanna go to the beach?" He asks.

"Chandler you just got home!" I laugh.

"Don't you want to spend time with your family?"
Chandler laughs along and says, "Mum's going to work, and Grayson an Dad are out on a trip."
"Okay, fine!" I playfully groan and follow him.

When we get to the beach, Chandler and I sit on the stone wall licking our icy poles. No one is around at the beach. Weird. "So, how was the cruise?" I ask him. "Good! I made a few new friends." he tells me. "What did you do?" He throws his icy pole stick into the bin. "Nothing really. Your friends came over and had a massive party without me knowing it was going to happen." I leave out the part where I kissed Gray.
"I have a question." Chandler goes all quiet. Oh no! He knows about me and Gray..... "Yeah?" I say. "Will you go out with me?" Chandler asks. I smile and nod. "Yes."
This only made me feel guiltier.

| That was the chapter! Remember to vote and comment! Love you guys 💗