Chapter Seventeen

So this chapter's going to switch between Chandler's and your POV to know what they are feeling & thinking.

~CHANDLER POV~

During school I couldn't concentrate at all. I kept thinking about Y/N and regretting that I got angry at her.

Gray wasn't at school for starters, but in Period 2 he arrived with Y/N. She didn't look angry or upset, so she did a pretty good job at concealing her emotions.

That was until lunch time.

_______________

~YOUR POV~
I was sitting at a empty table eating my lunch and reading Paper Towns. Then a teacher came over with a weird expression on their face, followed by two police men.

"Miss, we need to talk to you." one of them said.

"About?" I stood up and face them.

"Y-your parents have passed away. I'm so sorry."

__________________

~CHANDLERS POV~
I saw the principal and two police men walk over to Y/N. Gray, Colin, Eric, Grant and the rest of the cafeteria watch her.

I see the policeman say something and then she starts crying and melts to the ground.

I haven't seen her like this before, no one has by the looks on their faces. Tears verge on my eyelids but I close them and glance up at her again.

The principal is taking her away and the policemen are following. I stand up but Colin pulls my down and says,

"Chandler you have to stay."

____________________

*FLASHBACK*
Mrs (put your last name here) and Mr (your last name) were driving along the road. It was broad daylight and the occasional car would pass.

Mrs ___ had picked up her husband from the airport. He's been away for months now.

Y/N will be ecstatic to see her dad again. She tapped her hand on the steering wheel along to the radio.

Out of no where, a drunk driver swerved and hit the car.

Their lives ended like that.

____________________

I was taken away from school and my Mum's mum picked me up. She hugged me to her chest and murmured into my hair that it was going to be alright.

I cried, thinking about every screwed up thing in life.

The hate, Chandler is angry at me, Chandler leaving me, Gray confessing today that he had no feelings for me and now, having no family to support me.

I suddenly felt sick, so I lurched forward and vomited all over the carpet in my Grandparent's house.
Grandmother stroked my hair and lead me to the bathroom with tears streaming down her own face.

I nodded, indicating she could leave, and retched once again. "H-honey!" My grandmother sobbed. "Me and your grandpa have to go to see the police. We w-will be back!"

"Okay," I croaked. A minute later I heard the door slam and the car drive off.

I staggered up and looked at myself in the mirror. I was ragged and beaten up, looking like I was a zombie.

Life is shit. Every god damn thing is fucked up and I can't handle it anymore!

Chandler is too wrapped around his famous life and Gray has fallen for my fucking best friend! No one loves me, no one needs me anymore.

Without hesitating, I pull the shower head and stretch it towards the mirror. I whack at it hard enough until it shatters and falls at my feet, leaving scratches.

With the door locked, I bend down and hurriedly grab a piece. The edge digs into my palm sending streams of blood onto the polished, white tiles.

I grit my teeth and cut my wrist, blood squirting everywhere. I scream but then stuff my jacket into my mouth. Three more cuts and I'm dizzy and sick again.

Vomit and blood are everywhere. I feel dizzy and my eye sights going fuzzy but black dots.

Blood streams down my leg and drips out of my arm fast.

Then everything goes black.

Ohhhh! Cliff hangar! Comment what you think will happen and remember to vote. Stay strong 💗