Chapter Fourteen

I had an amazing time at SDCC. The panel was great and the fans I met where so sweet.
On the flight home we watch the rest of Interstellar and start watching a movie I've never heard of. A chandler repeatedly asks if I'm okay because according to him I seemed upset, but I told him I was fine. I'm not though but I can't tell him and I'm not going to tell him. The hate has gotten a lot. A sixteen year old girl can only take so much of it.

When I get home, I decide to hang out with my friend. Her name's Mikayla and she's 15. She's the prettiest girl I know and we're really close, but since Simon moved we haven't hung out.
At the mall, we grab cool drinks and sit at a table. "So, is Chandler cool?" She asks. Apparently she's heard. "Yeah, he's really sweet!" I gush. "That's good, but make sure he knows that if he hurts you I'll crush him!" I laugh at Mikayla's comment and then take a sip of my drink.
"Are you going to the masquerade ball?" She asks. Wait what?!
"What?" I ask excitedly.
"There's a masquerade ball tomorrow night." She grins. "Okay, let's go get dresses!"
I pick out a long, light pink dress and pink flats. I get a mask matching that and then we leave.
I can't help thinking that Mikayla would be perfect for Gray. They both like the same things and they have similar personalities. "Mikayla," I say as we start leaving. "Yeah?" She replies while chewing on a lolly. "Chandler's friend is Gray and you should hang out with him sometime." Mikayla is a little quiet but she then says, "If he's at the ball I'll talk to him."
I can't help but have a mix of jealous feelings.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Remember to vote and comment what you want to happen next! Love everyone who reads this ❤️