Chapter Twenty-One

~YOUR POV~
I stayed at Chandler's all weekend, until eventually it was back to school.

The loss of my parents still burns with a cold fury. I can't wrap my head around the fact that their gone and I won't see them again.

To ignore these thoughts, I get dressed being careful with what I choose. I make sure to wear a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie to cover up my bandages.

Chandler walks in and leans against the door. "Ready?" He asks. I nod and follow him.

Arriving at school was a nightmare. Everyone knew about my parents death, everyone knew about me cutting.

Chandler put his arm around me to comfort me and guided me to my locker.

I started crying a little, so he looks at me and says, "I can't say I know what your going through. I've never experienced that sorta pain. But Y/N your stronger then this, I know you are."

I nod and grab his hand and pull him closer. We both walk shoulder to should to classroom 8.
_________

People stare at me the whole day. When I walk into the classroom people stop, stare and go all silent.

It annoys me and I wish I was treated normally. In LIT, all I think about is the bad things I've had happen to me.

Simon leaving, Gray, Chandler, my parents and my arms. Gray is now with Mikayla and I support that!

When the school day's over, I hurry out of the building and make my way to the shopping centre.

The doors slide open and I walk in, going directly to the isle I need. Grandma wants me to put up eggs and milk.

I look around and pick off the eggs and then search for the milk. Suddenly I see Gray. "Hi, Y/N." He walks up to me.

"Gray." I grab the milk and look up at him. "So how you been, with everything going on?" He quietly asks.

"Okay, I guess." My eyes downcast. "If your upset about me and Mikayla-" He starts but I cut him off.

"No, Gray. I'm happy for you." He looks surprised. "Thanks." He hugs me and then let's me pay.
_______________

I wake up to a thudding sound. I groan and look at my clock, it read 3:37am. What the heck?

I sit up and rub sleep from my eyes. Then the thudding starts up again. It's coming from my window!

I slide out of bed and trot over to the window, pushing it up. Chandler stands in the front yard holding a bunch of rocks.

He's got a back pack on and he's smiling. "Y/N! Please come down. Get dressed and write a note to your grandparents saying your staying over at a friends."

I nod and quietly dress in jeans, a jacket and then leave a note like I was told too. I crawl out the window and drop down next to Chandler.

"What are you doing?" I loudly whisper. "Running away." Chandler smirks, grabs my hand and pulls me into the night.

Remember to vote & comment 🐙