Chapter Nineteen

~CHANDLER'S POV~
I sat in the hospital for ages. It was midnight when my parents arrived suddenly aware of what has happened. The halls are empty and bright, fluorescent lights are on.

"Chandler!" My mum sobs and hugs me. My dad hugs me after that and Grayson looks at me with a sad expression.

Then my friends get here. Gray's eyes are red and blotchy, the others are just completely shocked. We sit down on the seats waiting for someone to come out.

Then the receptionist looks at us and says, "Are you here for Miss (your last name)?" I nod and stand up.

"A doctor will be to your assistance in just a few minutes."
Soon enough, a man in a white doctor's coat comes out with his arms crossed.

"Which one of you is Chandler?" he looks around at us. I slowly step forward and look at him. "Please, come with me."

He guides me to a room in the ICU, then turns a corner. In a bed with machines beeping and tubes full of medicine, Y/N is sleeping.

She is chalky white and sweat makes her hair stick to her face. Her arms are bandaged up blocking up the damage.

I sit down next to her and hold her hand lightly. "She's been saying your name all night." He looks at her and me. "Oh, okay." I hold in the tears.

"I'll give you two a minute alone." The doctor softly smiles and closes the door.
______________

When we get home, I shower and then climb into bed. Gray is sleeping over so he plays LoL while I go through messages on my phone.

I glance up at Gray and see that he's vacant and pale. "You okay?" I ask. "No." He pauses the game and swings around on the chair.

"It's all my fault! I shouldn't have told her that I liked Mikayla, I ruined her and now she's trye-" Gray wipes tears away.

"Gray, stop! It wasn't your fault or anyone's fault. She made a mutual decision and it didn't work out for her. Stop beating your self up." I say.

Gray nods and then guilt floods his face. "Chandler, I'm so so sorry I had to kiss Y/N. I never wanted to and i know you love her! I am so sorry, please don't be angry with me or her about it."

It hit me that I had probably reacted badly. I shouldn't have blamed Gray or Y/N, because it was just a game of Spin the Bottle.

"Well, Gray, it was just a game so I forgive you." I leave a little smile on my face.

"Anyway, she didn't kiss me until Amelia forced us together."

Gray stumbles over and collapses on   his mattress.
"Yeah an-" I don't finish because Gray's already fast asleep.