Chapter Fifteen

The worst thing about falling for someone, is when someone else falls for you. I don't like Gray, he's just a friend. But Chandler's the one I love. But I'm jealous about Mikayla and Gray, while I'm still with Chandler. Love is confusinggg!!!
I have a head ache, so I go down stairs and get medicine from the cupboard.
So it's the day of the ball and I'm excited!! Mikayla curls my hair and puts make up on me. When I'm in my dress and have my mask on, I look amazing. I don't even look like myself.
When we get to the place where the balls held, we hear music coming from inside and people are with boys or girls and are filing in. Mikayla goes ahead of me, so I go in last. Lots of people are looking at me, whispering who is she? etc. I look around for Chandler or Gray, but they aren't there. I see Colin, one of their friends, and ask him if he's seen them. "Yeah, they are over at the drink table." I thank him and walk over. Chandler and Gray sit on a seat not wearing their masks. They both look up and me and Chandler grins. "Hello!" He says all red. He holds my hand and hugs me. "You look amazing." He whispers into my ear. Over Chandler's shoulder, I see a flare of jealousy in Gray's far but he shrugs it off and stands up. Then Mikayla comes over and stares at Gray, her jaw dropped. "Gray this's Mikayla, Mikayla this's Gray!" I introduce them. Mikayla stutters a hello and then goes off to get food with him. "Want to dance?" Chandler playfully bends over and puts his hand out to me. I laugh and say, "Definitely, Prince Charming!"

I spent the rest of the night dancing and laughing with all my friends. Mikayla and Gray got a long great which I'm happy about. Chandler and I both walk home, hand in hand. The moments amazing but I have a heavy guilt on me. Gray. When I'm out the front of my door and stare at Chandler. "What's the matter?" He asks suddenly. "N-Nothing...." I stutter. "It's obviously nothing!" He's a bit frustrated. "Chandler-" I stop myself. "What?" He whispers. Then I say the words that I regret.
"I kissed Gray."

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter!! I know it took me a while to update, but my god damn wifi is shit. Anyways, comment if you ship Briandler? I do!!
Remember to vote too