Chapter 35

Pipers POV
3 Days Later

I had decided that being here and not being with Liam was worse than leaving. When I was gone I couldn't see Liam, and Liam couldn't see me. If he couldn't see me then he couldn't try to talk to me. He had tried to talk to me and the twins and Brett had made sure he didn't.

I had torn the pack in two. My brothers kept telling me that it wasn't my fault but I knew it was. Brett and Mason were fighting because of Liam and I. Liam seemed miserable. I was miserable. Malia slowly drifted away from the pack. I wanted to talk to her but honesty I couldn't handle any other problems. Scott and Liam were fighting because Liam wanted to do one thing and Scott wanted him to try and fix things. Scott had also tried to talk to me but the twins kept him away.

I saw Liam, Hayden and Mason walking down the hall together. I looked down and I felt Brett tense too. He then put his arm around my shoulders.

"Pretend I said something funny then slap my chest." I took in a deep breath and let out one of the fake at laughs I had ever heard then I slapped Brett's chest. I could feel the heat and anger radiating off of Liam. I hoped he wouldn't do any thing. He just clenched his fists and turned his head before continuing to listening to whatever Hayden was rambling about. The second I couldn't see Liam and vise versa I dropped my fake smile into a frown.

"Hey! Your okay." Brett said and he squeezed my shoulder. I nodded breathlessly. Thus seemed to happen a lot. I would see Liam with Hayden and Brett would take care of me. It was a cycle- and honestly I didn't want it to continue.

"I'll meet you right here after class. Don't leave without me." Brett said and I nodded. Then I walked into Kira's Dads class. I held my breath as I walked past Liam. As much as I wish I didn't have to sit here- I did. Liam didn't look at me. He was too busy looking at Hayden next to him. My heart ached and I felt like crying.

Mr.Y began talking about ancient history but honestly I couldn't hear him. Or at least I wasn't making an effort. I was watching him but all I could do was focus on Liam. I then began shaking again. My hands gripped the desk and I saw Mr.Y look right at me. Then Mason, Hayden and Liam looked at me.

Liam's eyes were filled with a lot of emotions. Regret. Love. Pain. Surprise. He then looked at Mr.Y who then sighed. I heard Mason whisper something to someone. Probably Scott as himself and Kira were next door.

The the fire alarm went off.

The room soon cleared like before. Only Mr.Y, Scott, Liam, Mason, Hayden and Kira were there.

"Piper." Scott said to me again like before. I kept my head down and then stood up. I felt like ripping her head off. I felt like crying too.

"Piper." This time it was Liam. I then let one tear slip. My fists were clenched.

"I never asked for this to happen. I never asked to fall in love. I never asked for my brother to die. I never asked for my other brother to leave me. I never asked to find my mate." I said and I saw both the twins that had just walked in look at the ground. For the first time in a long time I was looking Liam in the eyes.

"But those things happened. And as mad I am at you." I growled with my hands clenched.

"I still love you. And that's not going to change. Even if you are with her."

////////
A/N

IM SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED! I'VE HAVE SCHOOL AND VOLLEYBALL IM SORRY AGAIN!!

Instagram: @johnsons.rap.queen @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459