Chapter 14

Pipers POV

I just stared at Ethan.

He was standing on a rock that over watched the valley. I didn't think I could move even if I could. Everyone was looking at him and honestly I thought I was going to cry.

"Excuse you I have no clue who you are but she is my daughter and-"

"She's my sister and my brother and I raised her. I don't know who you are but your not her father I can tell you that. She's not going to hurt him- she wouldn't even hurt him if you ordered her too. Because your not her alpha. Weather he likes it or not the only alpha that she's ever had is Scott." Ethan says and gets down from the rocks. He doesn't look at me but keeps his gaze on Tony.

"She will hurt him. She's my beta." He growls as he only towers over Ethan by a couple inches.

"No she won't. She wouldn't hurt anyone like that. She was always the good one of the three of us." He says with a grin and looks back at me. I flash him and smile.

Tony reaches out and takes Ethan's neck in his hands. I see Brett flinch behind him. I go to move forward to help but Liam grabs my waist. I lean into him knowing that going after Tony would only be compulsive and get Ethan killed.

Then I see Brett shift and he digs his claws into the back of Tonys neck. Tony freezes mad drops his grip on Ethan's neck. I pull myself from Liam's grasp and run to where Ethan's body lay. Seconds later Lydia and Scott are next to me too.

Someone grabs Brett and I see Liam jump to help him. Maybe he didn't hate Brett. Then someone tried to attack Liam but he slashed them.

Then next thing I knew it was a full on war.

"Jackson look out!" I yelled as one of Tonys pack members tried to grab him. The second he tried I heard Lydia scream and everyone seemed to stop.

Someone was going to die tonight.

But then Parrish grabbed the guy who tried to attack Jackson by his color bone and slammed his body into the ground. I saw Jackson stop and press his lips before nodding to Parrish.

"Scott we need to get him out of here." I say to them as Deaton comes over to.

"There's too many of us trying to protect him and not fighting." Stiles comes over and is breathless.

"Okay. As void stiles I could take these guys but not now." He says and almost collapses. I smile at him then glance at Scott and nod.

"Stiles get Ethan out of here. Take Derek with you and go." Stiles nods and looks around.

"Derek!" Derek stops his fight and sees Stoles calling for him. He slashes the guy in the chest and he goes flying before Derek comes running to Stiles.

"Stiles you know I'm not always gunna be here to save you little red riding hood butt?" Stiles smiles and looks down. He was wearing his red hoddie- which he hadn't worn since Derek left.

"And I'm not always gunna be there to keep you from drowning when you become poisoned be a Kanima." He says and Derek smirk fades into a smile.

"Just come with me. We're getting Ethan out of here." Stiles says mad Derek nods. He lifts Ethan up and begins leaving with Stiles. I stand look around. I see Liam struggling to kill this one guy who had seemed to cut his face.

Not the face.

I got up quickly and shot my claws out. I ran towards them as the guys jumped on Liam. He pushes Liam onto the ground. I wasn't sure what this guy was but I knew that Liam could take a lot of things.

Then wings came from the guys back- but they weren't white like an angel. They were black. With red trimming. I saw Liams eyes widen. I wasn't sure what he was but I wasn't gunna let him hurt Liam.

I jumped onto his back and clawed at his Wings. Then he jumped off the ground. His wings began moving but I still kept my grip on them. He was screeching and Liam was watching from the ground. He had cuts all over his face and abdomen- that weren't healing.

I took my claws and began slashing the guys back. He moved around in the air and I growled. I felt his wings then give out. He was dead and we were hurdling towards the ground.

Then I hit the ground.

////////
A/N
Word Count: 781

What of you think? STEREK..... Stiles went with Derek..... and Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf..... and Liam getting attacked by an 'angel'. We'll find out why that guy is soon and who he is.

Instagram: @ungers_princess8 @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459