Chapter 24

Pipers POV

I just stared as he sat in the front of my class. How could he be alive? Ducaleon had killed him almost a year ago. I tapped the end of my pen on the desk. I groaned softly and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Brett giving me a questionable look. I shake my head and turn away.

I see Liam looking at me with concern out of the corner of my eye but I refuse to look at him as my gaze is still fixed on Ryan.

*Liam's POV*

She won't look at me. I look at Brett who grasps her shoulder. She turns and looks at him with a neutral look then goes back to looking at Ryan. I clench my fists and him.

What if she still loves him? I know that sounds crazy considering that he freaked out when he found out that she was a werewolf, after he had saved his life never the less. I sighed as my train of thought wandered to Piper.

Piper. Pipers brunette hair that fades into auburn. Pipers green eyes with specks of grey in them. Piper who pretends to be so strong but really is broken and shattered. Piper who's half a foot shorter than me. Piper my mate. Piper my everything.

Piper that I love.

The bell rung and Ryan left class. Then I sighed as Piper darted out the door after me. I stop and Brett and Mason stand on either side of me. Then I stop with them next to me.

"You know she loves you?"Brett says and I press my lips. Then I push past everyone to find her.

I see everyone on either side but one open space. Piper had Ryan pushed against the wall with her hands on his neck.

*Pipers POV*

"Stay away from me and stay away from my friends." I growl to him as he has managed to be in everyone one of my classes. He only smirks.

"Oh princess you don't know half of what's gunna happen to you and your friends. And your precious little boyfriend." He hisses to me taking a step forward. I see red and throw Ryan's body into the lockers.

"If you touch him. I. Will. End. You." I growl. He smirks.

"What you gunna do little girl?" he asks and I take one hand off of his neck and raise it back. But soon it's caught I turn and see Scott with Stiles and Liam.

"Piper." Scott says and I drop Ryan. Next I yank my hand out of Scott's and walk out the doors.

I couldn't do that. I couldn't do this. Liam. Ryan. The Pack. Tony. Everything. Ethan. Derek. Danny. This was supposed to be a stressed free week. But who the hell was I kidding. This is Beacon Hills.

"Piper!" I see Liam running after me. I speed up and make my way to my bike. But Liam grabs me around the waist first. He nuzzles my neck. I pull away from him and try to control my breathing.

"Piper. Baby-"

"Liam don't." I say and he looks taken back.

"Look I know I wasn't here when he was and I know that I don't know-"

"You right Liam you don't know. Nobody knows what I really went through. You know the story and so do the boys but no one knows what I was feeling. How I felt. And how it feels to see him again." I say throwing my hands around. I look past Liam and see Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Kira, Mason, Brett and Ethan. I sigh.

"You still love him." Liam says in a small voice. His eyes narrowed and I almost scream in reaction to his words.

"No Liam! I don't! I don't love him! he ruined my life! I love you!" I yell and then cover my mouth as I hear the words flow from my mouth. Liam smiles slightly before taking me in for a hug. I pull myself closer to him and then I begin to sob.

"Okay okay. Lets go." Liam says and then he pulls away so he can look at me. He wipes my eyes then kisses my head.

"Oh and just for the record. I love you too baby." I say with a smiles and peck his lips.

"Come on lovebirds." Lydia yells as they all make there way to us. I smile at them. Scott motions for me to talk to him. I peck Liam's lips once more and whisper 'I'll be right back' before walking off with Scott.

"Are you alright?" He asks once we make it to the field. I sigh and shove my hands into my pockets.

"Yeah I guess. I just guess its so over whelming." I say and he nods.

"I know what you mean. It all a bit much. But you've got people who care about you. You have a pack. You have a family." He says and I smile slightly. He tosses his arm over my shoulder.

"Interesting isn't it. Steeling your betas mate." We both turned and look up in horror.

Ryan wasn't the only one who hadn't stayed dead.

Kate Argent was standing there.

With a few people as back up.

Okay.

More than few.

////////
A/N
Word Count:886

Oh my.... Sooo yeah I'm sorry for not updating in a couple days. I love you all thanks for reading!!! 200 reads by Friday?

Instagram: @hoods.baby.girl @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459