Chapter 12

Pipers POV

"B-but dad I d-don't see why we need attack Scott." I say to Tony. He slams his hand on the table and I flinch back. Brett looks down and away from a fight that was sure to break out.

"Because our pack is bigger than his and with Scott being a true alpha he could get numbers to destroy us soon. And with you as our secret weapon we can destroy them." Tony growls at me with gritted teeth. I looked down and swallowed a lump in my throat.

"O-okay." I looked down and gripped the table. I heard Tony slam the door signaling that he had left the room. Brett then sighed and came over to me. He rapped his arms around me as I barried my face in his chest.

"It's okay. We're gunna be okay." I nodded against his chest and he put a hand in my hair then began twirling it.

"Liam's gunna be okay."

*Liams POV*

"Scott it's been four days!" I yelled at him and tried to watch my boundaries. He sighed and looked at me.

"Liam I know but Deaton hasn't found anything yet." Scott says to me and I scowl.

"I don't care! I don't care what Deatons found and what Deaton hasn't found! Im going to get my mate!" I growled and began walked to the door of Scott's house. He was then in front of me.

"Move Scott." I growl to him and he flashes his eyes at me. I flash mine at him and he sighs.

"Liam your my beta. And I know that Piper is your mate. That makes her important to this pack. Bit we can't rescue her until we come up with a plan. Be smart Liam. There's around 50 of them and only 6 of us. And that's counting Stiles. There's not much we can do." Scott says and I nod. I look down and close my eyes.

"S-Scott I need her. We have to do something." I whimper and he nods. He then pulls me to him and I cry into his chest.

"I know. And you'll get her back."

*Pipers POV*

"Tonight we're gunna attack Scott McCall and his pack. And with my daughter on our side as our secret weapon. We'll destroy him." My dad says standing on the table with me on one side of that table and Brett on the other. He glances at me as I look down. I lock eyes with him and nod. He smiles then looks back at Tony.

As much as I didn't want to go I knew if I didn't I would be dead by morning. I couldn't hurt Liam or Scott. And there was no way I was going to hurt Lydia or Kira. The only person I was okay hurting is Malia but I wasn't sure where her and the Pack stood.

Brett had also told me that he had warned Scott. So Scott was planning on rounding his troops. That meant calling Argent, and Derek. Then getting Jackson and maybe Isaac from London. Derek would come with Breadon and Argent would come with the other hunters.

Maybe if Scott had some numbers and people willing to fight then they would make it out alive.

Maybe Liam would make it out alive.

And maybe I wouldn't

*Liam's POV*

"Scott I'm not gonna hurt her." I say to him and he smiles to me.

"We aren't hurting her or Brett." Scott says and I can see Malia roll her eyes in the corner. I grip the table.

"Well to be honest I think we should introduce everyone." Stiles says to Scott who nods.

"Right this Derek and Breadon, Isaac, Chris Argent, and Jackson." I saw Lydia look down in the corner next to Parrish. I could see the 'Jackson' dude glaring at Parrish and almost eye fucking Lydia. Parrish put an arm behind Lydia's shoulder and Jackson.

Scott had once told me about Jackson was once with Lydia. That they were in love and now I could see it. Even after she almost had a thing with Aiden.

"S-Scott what are we gunna do?" I asked him as I remembered what was going in tonight.

"We're gunna get your mate back." He said gripping my shoulders. I nodded and threw out my claws. I smirked to them all.

////////
A/N
Word Count:733

I'm gunna put a lot of suspense in these!

Instagram: @ungers_princess8 @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueem459?