Chapter 31

Pipers POV

I yelled out as my side erupted in pain.

Liam's POV

I yelled out as I got slashed in the side.

Pipers POV

"Pip?" I couldn't tell which one of the boys was at my side my I could tell my eyes were glowing as pain spread through my body.

Liam's POV

"Liam!" I felt my body give out as Scott's voice rang through my head.

Pipers POV

"Pip what's wrong?" I couldn't talk. I opened my mouth then let out another scream as more pain came over me.

Liam's POV

My eyes were heavy as my back laid on the ground. I felt someone lift my and I couldn't really see but I could tell by smell that it was Mason.

Pipers POV

Ethan pulled my body into his and grabbed my hand. He tried to take some of the pain away but it only caused the pair to flare up.

Liam's POV

"Liam mate come on stay awake." Mason says to me while slapping my cheek. He's driving what looks to be Stiles jeep but I have no clue where I'm going.

Pipers POV

I gasp for air and I hear both boys curse. I wasn't sure what was going on but I felt like I was dying. Maybe it was a side effect for leaving Liam.

Liam's POV

Mason stopped the jeep and soon ran to the other side of the door. I held my hand in the slash but it just kept bleeding. Someone how Kate had gotten more people to help her.

Pipers POV

"Ahhh!" I yelled again as more pain came to my head

Liam's POV

"Oh shit. Sorry Liam." Mason says at he knocks my head on he door way to the animal clinic.

Pipers POV

"Come on! What the hell is it!" Aiden says as I begin yelling louder. No one has come to the door or called the cops as far as I knew. But as of right now I wanted to pain to stop.

Liam's POV

"Deaton!" Mason yelled and he soon came running. His eyes bulged out of his head as I my body was life less against Masons.

Pipers POV

"Call Deaton!" Ethan yells at Aiden who's just pacing and making everything ten times worse. Aiden scrambles to grab his phone.

Liam's POV

Deaton and Mason help me onto the table and I groan ask. Hit my head again. My body felt as if it was on fire and-

Deatons phone buzzes and he looks at the screen in shock as he picks it up.

Pipers POV

"Deaton it's Piper she's she's- " I couldn't make out what Deaton said to Aiden but Aiden soon growler before looking at Ethan.

Liam's POV

"Liam's hurt." Deaton speaks into the phone and I wonder who it is. Deaton sighs and gives the person on the other line and 'yes' before hanging up. I try to sit up but only wince.

"W-who w-w-"

"Aiden." My eyes widen and I swear. Something was wrong with Piper. My piper. The first time we had heard from them and Piper was hurt.

Pipers POV

"What?" Ethan asked with his hand in mine.

"They're mates. They share pain."

Liam's POV

"Shes in pain because your hurt. She's feels your pain."

Pipers POV

Liam was hurt.

I yelled again as more pain hit my hand.

Liam's POV

I slammed my fist into the table. I then gave Deaton a desperate, pleasing look.

"D-Deaton. Make it stop. I can't put her- her in pain." Deaton presses his lips before nodding.

Pipers POV

"We have to go back." Aiden says to us and my eyes widen. I shake my head.

"It's the only way to ensure that your okay!" Aiden yells.

Liam's POV

I bit down on my lips and hoped this worked.

I was okay with being in pain.

But not with Piper being on pain.

////////
A/N

Well shit..... HEY CHECK OUT MY NEW JACK JOHNSON FAN FICTIONS!!

Instagram: @hoods.baby.girl @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459