Chapter 27

Pipers POV

I walked close to Liam as we walked down the halls. I could see Jackson and Danny with Ryan. But I didn't see Aiden and I was glad I didn't cause I wasn't sure that just Ryan could hold me from him.

"Are you alright?" Liam asks as we stop and I glance back at Danny and Jackson. Liam's gaze follows mine and he almost growls. He takes my hands in his and I glance up at him.

"They're not going to hurt you I promise. I'm not gunna let them." I smile at him and reach up to peck his lips.

"That's not it. Aiden....." Liam shakes his head.

"Aiden doesn't want to be with Kate. He wants to be with you and Ethan. He's your brother." Liam says and kisses my hand as we did this. I smile at him before we begin walking again. I can see Ryan walking towards us but hopefully he'll walk right by. He does and I smile.

"I'll see you at Lunch?" he asks as we stand outside my first period class. I nod and peck his lips once before walking in.

I then froze as I saw Aiden sitting in one of the chairs.

With Erica next to him.

I went right to my seat and kept my head down. Aiden looked up at me and I had to bite my tongue to keep from hugging or yelling at him. I just sat down and I saw him stead. But luckily the bell rung so he sat back down in defeat.

********

I set my almost empty tray down next to Liam and he threw his arm over my shoulders before pulling me closer so he could kiss my head. I placed my hand in his knee for looked down.

"You alright?" Scott asked me and I took in a breath. But before I could nod Ethan walked in.

With Aiden.

I gripped onto Liams leg and he looked up. I heard Lydia swear under her breath and look down from her spot across from Liam and next to Stiles.

They began walking towards us and I was thankful that Brett was on my other side. Ethan sat down and so did Aiden. Neither of them looked at me and to hell if I was going to look at him.

I shoved my tray forward and ripped away from Liam before standing up as I saw Ryan walk in. I wasn't sure what I was doing but I knew the moment he saw Aiden with us he would loose it.

"Ah finally decided that you missed me?" Ryan said reaching around me. I scuff and pull away with a look of disgust.

"Um no. I'm here to tell you to stay the fuck away from my brothers. I'm not sure what you did I bring him back but thanks. Jackson, Erica, Danny and Boyd can all stay with you and Kate if they want. If they want the can come with us. But if you dare set a harsh finger on them or anyone in my pack i'll end you." I growl to him as the other four are behind him. Then I shove past them as give Danny a longing look as I walk out the door.

Why was lunch always so fucking hectic? Why couldn't it be a peaceful time with my boyfriend? And my friends? Maybe I was just dramatic. I ran my fingers through my hair and then looked up as I heard a scream.

"Lydia." I whispered and ran back in.

I was shocked as I sawKate standing there and Ryan was no where to be seen. Liam was fully shifted as this happened protecting a girl. I looked at him but he didn't even glance at me. I then recognized the girl. Hayden. She had gotten between Liam and some other guy in the 6th grade. He broke her noes and she did the same in return. I had heard the story. I had also heard that he liked her back then.

I saw Kate look directly at where the Twins were sitting and I growled. I moved so I was standing behind my brothers and I griped each other their shoulders.

"You think you can stop me? Really Piper? Remember what happened last time we fought?" I looked down with defeat as a flashback flooded me.

*Flashback*

"Come on little pup." She hisses at me then swung her claws at me. I saw Derek, young Derek, laying on the ground unconscious. I growled and tried to kick at her but she only moved before grabbing my foot. I almost swore as she threw my by my foot against the stone wall of the school.

"Your weak. You always have been. And you always will." She growls then slashes my legs once more.

*End of Flashback*

I closed my eyes as I moved my hands to my legs. I still had scars from that. I had no clue how but I did. I could one beat Kate. But I wasn't going to move.

"She doesn't have to fight you alone this time." I looked up to see Stiles. He had his fists clenched. He was all alone in the middle of the cafeteria. He had Malia standing maybe 5 feet away shifted and Lydia was still at the table just looking at him.

"She should have never had too." Stiles whispered and I looked down again. Kate laughed and quickly lounged at the Twins. Brett grabbed her waist and threw her.

"Liam take Hayden and go. Piper, Ethan, Aiden- go." Scott growled and I almost whimpered at the sound of Liam and Hayden's names together. But soon left with the twins. We all grabbed our bikes and began riding. But as I was leading I knew I could go to our house. That no where in Beacon Hills would be safe. And that all the problems would go away from my pack and friends if we left.

So I began riding right towards the outskirts of town.

Away from everyone.

Brett.

Scott.

Kira.

Stiles.

Malia.

Lydia

Parrish.

Erica

Boyd.

Deaton.

Jackson.

Kate.

Derek.

And Liam.

////////
A/N

I'm crying because this is so depressing. And yes I brought Hayden in.

Instagram: @hoods.baby.girl @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459