Chapter 13

Pipers POV

I kept my body hidden behind Brett and Tony as we made our way to the woods where we would ambush Scott's pack. But they would be prepared. Hopefully.

I took a deep breath and I smelt Liam. I looked up and Brett glanced at me. I mouth 'Liam' to him and he nods his head. I see Tony take a deep breath and growled.

"They found out. Who told them!?" He yelled out to the pack an no one made a whisper. I glanced at Brett and he winked.

"There's more then the 6 or 7 that were here the other day. There's like 20 of them now." He growls glaring at everyone.

"But we can still take them." he says with a smirk and I try to swallow the lump in my throat but I can't.

I see Scott approach. Liam on his left and Derek on his right. Then Chris Argent and Stiles. The Kira and Lydia. And I spotted Isaac and surprisingly Jackson. I smiled as I saw Liam looking at me. Deaton was with them too.

"Scott it's odd being here like this. Especially when I have a secret weapon." Tony said with a smirk on his face. I saw Scott's pack all scowl and I took in a breath as I knew with was for me.

"Oh really what could you possibly have?" Scott asked him and Tony smirked. He glanced back at me and I was out of sigh of everyone in Scott's pack.

"My daughter."

*Liam's POV*

I needed to get her.

I kept in my spot in the group of our pack and honestly I was glad I was next to Scott. Most of which was because I was going to loose it if I couldn't get my mate back.

"Scott it's odd being here like this. Especially when I have a secret weapon." Tony said with a smirk on his face. I scowl and so does everyone else.

"Oh really what could you possibly have?" Scott asked him and Tony smirked. He then looked back and nodded to someone.

"My daughter." He says and then I see a small figure walk to him. I almost gasped as I saw it was Piper. My scowled.

I gasped and Scott held an arm out it keep me still. Then I felt Stiles grab my other arm. I shook then both off and just stared. Her eyes caught mine and she looked. She didn't look comfortable. Tony slid his arm over her shoulder and she tensed. I held in a growl and he smirked.

"Now Scott you can stay here or I can have my pack and daughter tear your pack apart." Tony said and I gave Piper puppy eyes.

"Or your completely wrong and I'm gonna rip your throat out." I said to him with a boost of confidence. I saw Brett take one step towards Piper and she looked at him.

I felt pain in my chest as they looked at each other. They had been together for 4 days maybe something had happened. I left my mouth open but soon focused on getting her back from Tony.

"Oh really what's the little freshman third string lacrosse player gonna do?" Tony growled to me and I felt my claws come out and my eyes flash.

"I'm not third string. I'm co-captain." I growl and feel my eyes glow and I fully shift. I see Tony smirk.

*Pipers POV*

I almost ran to Liam. To be perfectly honest. I wanted to hug him. To tell him that I wasn't with Brett. But we still hadn't talked.

"Well lets just see you fight little boy." Tony hisses and Liam stood in front of Scott in between Tony and his pack. Tony then glances at me. I then felt his hand on my back and he shoved me forward.

Liam looked wide eyed as he saw he would be fighting me.

I took out my claws and looked at him. He soon stopped his feet and shifted back. His teen faded away as did his claws and I saw the wolf leave his eyes and Liam came back. He looked at me as if he was seeing the sun for the first time.

"I-I'm not gonna f-fight you Piper." He stammers and looks me in the eyes. I out my claws back in. I turned back and saw that Liam looked like he was going to cry.

"Liam I don't want-"

"Do it Piper." Tony cut in and yelled at me. I felt tears prick in my eyes as I looked at him.

"Liam I'm sorry." I say to him and he nods. He presses lips and nods again.

"I'm not gonna hurt her Tony. I'd rather have her kill me then lay a finger of harm on her." Liam says to Tony with his head held high. I glanced at Tony and he had a smirk on his face.

"So be it." He wanted me to kill my mate. I wasn't sure if I could do that. I wasted to hug and kiss him and to honest at this point I would rather hurt my own father than Liam. I pressed my lips mad looked at them both.

"She's not gunna do it. Trust me I know my sister. She's not gunna hurt him."

I looked up and I swear I almost had a heart attack.

Because I was seeing Ethan.

////////
A/N
Word Count:913

OMG are you guys alright? Cause I think my heart is gunna burst.

Feels!!

Instagram: @ungers_princess8 @aye_reece_nutella @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459