Chapter 26

Pipers POV

I ran my hand along Liam's chest as my legs were thrown over his hips. He had his hands placed on my hips and honestly this was the farthest we had ever gone. Both our shirts had been discarded. I took in a deep breath and swallowed but nothing went down.

"Okay. I think we're done." Liam said with a smile at me. I perked up and looked at him. I scowled at him.

"What?" I ask frantically as he moved so I was beneath him. His arms by my ears and I soon had a flashback.

*Flashback*

"Ryan!" I yelled as he fingers danced across my ribs. I laughed as he does this. Then he flips us so he's on top.

"R-Ryan." I stammer as his kisses my neck. I began moaning then I blinked and froze

"Ryan." I say and he doesn't listen as my voice becomes serious.

"Ryan. Stop." I say shoving his chest lightly. Then he looks at with and his eyes are clouded with lust.

"Come on babe." He insists as he pushes up my shirt. I grab his hands and push them back.

"Ryan stop. I-I'm not ready." I stammer out to him and he narrows his eyes.

"Well I am." He hisses and places his lips on my neck. I gasp and pig his chest but he doesn't budge and I still hadn't told him I was a werewolf. He growls and pushes my hands away.

"Stop." He growls almost animalisticly. I whimper and then decide this isn't going to let this happen. I shove on his chest as hard as I could and he goes flying.

"I said stop." I growl and grab my jacket and walk out of the room and then out of his house.

*End of Flashback*

"L-Liam." I stammer and his gaze softens.

"Baby." He whispers and I shove on his chest lightly. He automatically moves off of me and I start to breath heavily.

"I-I'm so sorry I-"

"It's okay." He says rapping his arms around me. I turn to him and then look up with tears in my eyes.

"Ryan. He- I." He cuts me off as looks up at me. I smile at him.

"It's ok you don't have to tell me." He says and I shake my head.

"N-no I do." I say to him and I look down at and away to him.

"I- Ryan and I were really close. And Im not telling you this to make you made but. We. We almost had sex. But I wasn't ready and he tried to- he tried to-"

"He did not." Liam hissed and I let out a sob. He hugged me.

"Shush. Your okay babe. I just can't believe that. Did he actually?" he asked in a small voice. I shake my head to him. He sighs.

"So your...."

"Yeah I am." I say I him. He nods and kisses my cheek. I hug him and he kisses my head once more.

"Liam." I whisper and look at him. He looks at me with a confused questionable look. I take in a small breath.

"But we will. I promise we will." I say and kiss his cheek. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek before pulling me to him.

"And I promise we're gunna get your brother back."

///////
A/N

Sorry this sucked

HEY GO AND READ MY NEW FANFICTION!!

Instagram: @hoods.baby.girl @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459